eternal sunshine de l'mind spotless..

Started by Satcho9, February 03, 2003, 10:15:53 PM

SHAFTR

Quote from: bigideasi was worried about Carrey and the material, but apparently he nails it.

I think Jim Carrey is just phenomenal as an actor.  I think he can play any role and pull it off.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

SmellyBoobFungus

this movie is defiently going to put Gondry on the map. i'm assuming the movie will have several technical achievements, but what i'm curious about is the score. anyone hear anything about the score?
Guy with spoon: My spoon is too big. My spoon is too big. My spoon is too big.
Banana: I am a banana!

Rejected

Stefen

Quote from: SmellyBoobFungusthis movie is defiently going to put Gondry on the map. i'm assuming the movie will have several technical achievements, but what i'm curious about is the score. anyone hear anything about the score?

I heard Jon Brion may be doing the music. Not sure if it's true. Carter Burwell would have been a good choice IMO. But Brion is great also.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SmellyBoobFungus

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/releaseinfo

wonder why the french aren't screening gondry's flick. or is imdb unreliable on this account?
Guy with spoon: My spoon is too big. My spoon is too big. My spoon is too big.
Banana: I am a banana!

Rejected

Henry Hill

Great avatar Mac. I think that kid was the most hilarious American Idol contestant ever. I was cracking up so hard when that kid came on. With all the promos shown of him before hand, I just knew he would be hilarious.  I think they should vote that guy back in for the wildcard.  :lol:

MacGuffin

Quote from: filmboy70Great avatar Mac. I think that kid was the most hilarious American Idol contestant ever. I was cracking up so hard when that kid came on. With all the promos shown of him before hand, I just knew he would be hilarious.  I think they should vote that guy back in for the wildcard.  :lol:

You must mean this performance:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

context, context, context.

Pas

Poor guy. He's just a poor little chinese guy, what's the point of being a jerk to him. I would've paid to vote for this poor little chinese guy. I mean come ON, he's just a little chinese guy who likes american music. If he was like a little american gay guy I don't know, but this harmless poor chinese guy. God.

cine

Simon Cowell is annoying as hell. His asshole character is boring, boring, boring.

RegularKarate

That kid doesn't care... he's like a local celebrity now where he lives, they have karaoke night at the bar he goes to and they have him just sing that song over and over again.  They really get into it too.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Pas RapportI would've paid to vote for this poor little chinese guy.

http://www.petitiononline.com/whfox2k4/petition.html

Quote from: RegularKarateThat kid doesn't care... he's like a local celebrity now where he lives, they have karaoke night at the bar he goes to and they have him just sing that song over and over again.  They really get into it too.

He's giving appearances at UC Berkley:

He's been on Entertainment Tonight, in the San Francisco Cronicle, in People magazine and Jimmy Falon parodied him on SNL.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pas

I think William Hung is a spiritual master. His words after his glorious performance can be translated easily into : ''You are a fool for laughing at me, but since I am a great master I will not tell you. I will rather advise you with these wise words''

I think he's admirable. We could all learn from him.

"I already gave my best.  
I have no regrets at all."
--William Hung

2004 American Idol Auditions

meatball

yes, let's all feel better about ourselves now.

meatwad

i can't believe that many people turned out at UC Berkley to see this guy.

puddnanners

It looks like he got some hot tang out of it.