ossscar: Art is important nicole kidman is not

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, March 23, 2003, 10:26:58 PM

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Butterscotch JonesDIANE  LANE WAS ROBBED

now im really  fargin angry !!!

In total agreeance.....I can't stand Nicole Kidman.....I think Diane shoulda won for the train ride home (after the 1st affair) scene alone...

Pedro

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: Butterscotch JonesDIANE  LANE WAS ROBBED

now im really  fargin angry !!!

In total agreeance.....I can't stand Nicole Kidman.....I think Diane shoulda won for the train ride home (after the 1st affair) scene alone...

I think Nicole should have won for that train station scene alone.

....the battle of the train scenes....

The Silver Bullet

QuoteI can't stand Nicole Kidman...

I know that you're just voicing your opinion and everything, but I find the anti-Kidman vibe that fluctuates and flourishes on boards like this one to be completely bewildering. I just don't get it! How can she be unlikeable? She is extremely beautiful, humble, and [what's more] a wonderful actress!

Sometimes I wonder if it is all a result of just disliking anyone who has had a lot of success.
RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

aclockworkjj

Talking about success...Diane was in Judge Dredd.....she rules, nuff said!  :P

EL__SCORCHO

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanTrue, but so was Charlie Kaufman.

I don't think Kaufman was robbed. I think his script was great till that horrible last act when it got pretty boring and stupid with the cheesy plot. The guy may have been poking fun at people and hollywood with that third act, but he poked too hard because it got lame.

The first 2/3 of the movie was great though.