Timecrimes

Started by w/o horse, December 16, 2008, 02:25:05 PM

w/o horse

http://www.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/timecrimes/
I recommend not watching the trailer or reading the synopsis, or even this post, until you see the movie.  Go in blind if you can.

I liked this movie so much that I know no one else here will like it as much as I did.  I'll spare you my convincing argument and only say that I'm 95% sure it's the first time travel film I've seen which follows all parallel-paradoxical-alternative-realities through their complete arcs.  It can achieve this because it's time span is 1 hour.  And because it's an awesome script.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Gamblour.

Just saw this the other day. I fucking loved it too! I highly recommend it.

I love it when films are so narrow in their scope. This was wonderful because it's explores the fatalism involved, how he goes from being uninvolved to over involved. It's very thorough, and the main actor is just wonderful, being both almost stupidly innocent but then incredibly monstrous and involved. The morality involved in his decision making is brutal to watch.

And the dvd I got has Nacho Vigalondo's Oscar-nominated short 7:35 de la maƱana  on it, which was very funny and cool to see because in the special features, he refers to Timecrimes as a complete departure for him.
WWPTAD?