The Brown Bunny

Started by meatwad, May 09, 2003, 07:49:32 PM

MrBurgerKing

Quote from: lamas
Quote from: MrBurgerKingI still want to see this film too. Sounds like something I would like (not for the oral sex.. well, maybe, but I enjoy long boring movies where nothing happens). I liked that Gerry, and that got horrible remarks from Sundance.

It's time to jump on the bandwagon and go to McDonalds, though, right?  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Seriously, what's your obsession with fast-food?  Do you make yourself laugh with these retarded comments you make?

I think I struck some kind of nerve.. Are you some kind of McDonalds regular? Are you that trailer trash I see through the window stuffing big macs down their kids' faces every morning? And I don't know what "fast-food" obsession you're particularly referring to.

godardian

Seriously, what's your obsession with fast-food?  Do you make yourself laugh with these retarded comments you make?

Aw, lay off. This whole board basks in the Warholian glow of MBK's posts.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Cecil

Quote from: godardianWarholian glow

nice.

as for the interview being pre or post critical mess, i have no idea

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: godardian

Aw, lay off. This whole board basks in the Warholian glow of MBK's posts.

one of the times i agree with you

and i will point out i was the first one to stand up for him and i dug his art

lamas

OK, I'll play along.  Did you see that guest on Jimmy Kimmel about a month ago who eats 2 Big Macs everyday?  He keeps track and has eaten something like 10,000 Big Macs.  How do you feel about that MrBurgerKing?

MacGuffin

Sevigny Defends Gallo

The Brown Bunny star Chloe Sevigny has come out in defense of ridiculed co-star Vincent Gallo. Sevigny, who performs fellatio on the maverick filmmaker in an incredible ten minute scene in the film, says she had absolute faith in Gallo and does not regret being part of the panned project. Last week Gallo faced a barrage of criticism and scorn after a screening of the film and has vowed never to make another movie again. He also apologized to all those who had invested time and money in it. But Sevigny insists it was Gallo who convinced her to agree to such a demanding role. She says, "I was always committed to the project on the strength of Vincent alone. I have faith in his aesthetic, so I knew it wouldn't be gratuitous or anything."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

it's so disappointing that this movie was so hated. i was kind of looking forward to it.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

i actually want to see it more than ever

godardian

Quote from: MacGuffinSevigny Defends Gallo

The Brown Bunny star Chloe Sevigny has come out in defense of ridiculed co-star Vincent Gallo. Sevigny, who performs fellatio on the maverick filmmaker in an incredible ten minute scene in the film, says she had absolute faith in Gallo and does not regret being part of the panned project. Last week Gallo faced a barrage of criticism and scorn after a screening of the film and has vowed never to make another movie again. He also apologized to all those who had invested time and money in it. But Sevigny insists it was Gallo who convinced her to agree to such a demanding role. She says, "I was always committed to the project on the strength of Vincent alone. I have faith in his aesthetic, so I knew it wouldn't be gratuitous or anything."

Good 'ol Chloe. I know she seems sort of trendy or whatever, but she's also quite a good actress and seems like a very decent person with a lot of integrity. I like 'er.

And I'm definitely not writing the film off.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

BonBon85

Quote from: MrBurgerKingI still want to see this film too. Sounds like something I would like (not for the oral sex.. well, maybe, but I enjoy long boring movies where nothing happens). I liked that Gerry, and that got horrible remarks from Sundance.

It's time to jump on the bandwagon and go to McDonalds, though, right?  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Everytime MrBurgerKing posts, I can't help but think of this:

Quote from: picolasnot too sure about favourites yet, but i'm a fan of the Chris Woods.

sphinx

pic, whenever chris says 'shut up' after saying that he's sorry are you as internally shocked as you appear to be externally?  always wondered

picolas

Quote from: sphinxpic, whenever chris says 'shut up' after saying that he's sorry are you as internally shocked as you appear to be externally?  always wondered

chris doesn't shock me.

he's an idiot.

are the boards really an appropriate venue for as such?

sphinx

yeah, it doesn't really matter

but he's such a hilarious idiot!

Pubrick

i know what ur talkin about.  :shock:
under the paving stones.

sphinx

Quote from: Pi know what ur talkin about.  :shock:

if you did, i would die---i would actually physically die