Biodome

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 10:57:14 PM

Pas

It's time someone talked about it. Pauly Shore, Stephen Baldwin and Kylie Minogue. The only thing that can be said is what the fuck. I like that movie. It's insane. I miss Pauly Shore, he was better than Sandler. I imagine a movie with him and Matt Stone and Trey Parker. That would be great.

My friend had his first night shift tonight at work and he wanted to drink a lot of coffee instead of sleeping this afternoon. And I drank with him, I counted 7 cups, maybe I had 2-3 more. In like, an hour. And I feel very happy and nervous. It's strange. I understand what PTA was talking about with "coffee and cigarettes".

Alethia

i have never ever liked bio-dome.

Pas

Yeah, Bio-Dome cannot really be liked. It only can be enjoyed.

Wow that was clever.

freakerdude

I would dreadfully take one viewing of Encino Man over Bio Dome.
MC Pee Pants

luctruff

pauly shore is pathetic, Adam Sandler is great.  Seriously, in what way is he (shore) better?  Or is this just a joke?  I can't spot sarcasm so much in forums.
"Every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?"

snaporaz

Quote from: luctruffpauly shore is pathetic, Adam Sandler is great.  Seriously, in what way is he (shore) better?  Or is this just a joke?  I can't spot sarcasm so much in forums.

christ. is your opinion of sandler based solely on your opinion of punch-drunk love?

i'll let your statement speak itself.

be my guest: challenge encino man vs. the waterboy.

Alethia

Quote from: snaporaz
Quote from: luctruffpauly shore is pathetic, Adam Sandler is great.  Seriously, in what way is he (shore) better?  Or is this just a joke?  I can't spot sarcasm so much in forums.

christ. is your opinion of sandler based solely on your opinion of punch-drunk love?

i'll let your statement speak itself.

be my guest: challenge encino man vs. the waterboy.

don't know about him, but i've loved sandler since i saw billy madison ten years ago.

molly

My friend had his first night shift tonight at work and he wanted to drink a lot of coffee instead of sleeping this afternoon. And I drank with him, I counted 7 cups, maybe I had 2-3 more. In like, an hour. And I feel very happy and nervous. It's strange. I understand what PTA was talking about with "coffee and cigarettes".[/quote]

keep hearing buzzing sound in your ears? :crazyeyes:

freakerdude

One good way to shut up an Adam Sandler fan is to mention one movie of his, Little Nicky. Damn that was gawd awful!
MC Pee Pants

cine

To me, Adam Sandler gives off more charm (for the most part, at least) while Shore presented a 13 year old's mentality of a man with a grade 3 education. Just compare all the stupid, stupid things he did in his movies and compare them to what Sandler did. Ok, he walked in front of a car in Big Daddy and I thought THAT was stupid... but this is where we ask WHY he did it.. and that's where the charm and such comes out of Sandler and the idiocy comes out of Shore characters.

sidenote: I can't believe I just typed all of that.

Pas

Pauly Shore is waayyyyy funnier than Adam Sandler !

Just look how fucking ridiculous he is ! Look at his face, his god awful hair, listen to his voice.

Some Bio-Dome genious quotes :

"Well, Doyle was standing up on the couch and he was all like, FREE MAHI MAHI, FREE MAHI MAHI. And then BAM! Gravity up and snached the poor kid."

"for the pillow...choo lose the pillow.... For the blanket....choo lose the blanket.. For fun....hahahahahahahaha"

*Pretending to be supermodels, PS = Pauly Shore and SB = Stephen Baldwin*
"PS : I am so fat!
SB :No you're not.
- Nobody likes me.
- You're beautiful.
- People didn't like me in High School.
-Everybody loves you.
-Oh, thank you, so sweet Naomi."

"Thank you Dr MacIntosh.. Hemp is a source of fuel.. It can make a fine rope... Its also a great source of oxygen due to its rapid supply of photosininsisisisis.. Witch means more air for eeeeeeverybody"

"Excuse me miss... If you were yogourt, would you be fruit at the bottom, or stirred?"

"We're going to go create our own dome, a dome within a dome. So don't come knockin on our door"

"Vasquez lake? More like vasquez crap hole"

I could go on and on and on. Just a fuckin cool movie. A last one

"I dont see how playing hacky sack helps in saving the environment"

Hhahaha

luctruff

not just 'pdl'; i've loved sandler since his snl days and then his first film 'billy madison', buuuuuddy.
"Every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?"

Sleuth

I hate both Sandler AND Shore 8)
I like to hug dogs

Banky

biodome is the shit and it is what it is.  i never noticed that that was Kylie minoge.  Wow

bonanzataz

my favorite shore movie is son in law. i feel that biodome is the weakest of the shore oeuvre. it had some funny jokes, but as a whole, it isn't that good. son in law as a whole is just funny.

the same thing goes for sandler (his best movies as wholes and not just funny parts being billy madison and happy gilmore), but i like sandler better, because waterboy, which wasn't that funny, i feel, is much more quotable and had funnier parts than biodome.

what made punch drunk love so great is that paulie boy took sandler's easy to love but rough on the outside character and played it in a different way. you can't take shore's stupid "IMMA CRAZY...BUUUUUUDDY" attitude and do something like that.

but damn, that WAS kylie, wasn't it?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls