Lost (spoilers)

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2004, 01:10:26 AM

that's interesting.   i haven't seen it but i'm on a tv frenzy and someone could lend me the first season.  is it good?
context, context, context.

modage

Quote from: cronopiois it good?
is heroin addictive?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

polkablues

Quote from: cronopiothat's interesting.   i haven't seen it but i'm on a tv frenzy and someone could lend me the first season.  is it good?

Short answer:

YES
My house, my rules, my coffee

Kal

There is a funny LOST Quiz that tells you which character is more like you.

http://dw.com.com/redir?destUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fquizfarm.com%2Ftest.php%3Fq_id%3D3264&siteId=3&oId=2061-10786_3-5940241&ontId=10784&lop=nl.ex

I got Jack. There was a code to post for the results with all the info but couldnt figure out how to do it.

polkablues

Apparently I'm Michael.  With a close second-place tie of Kate and Shannon.

I have no idea what that says about me.

modage

new episode.  please tell me didnt just do what i think they did.  i HATE michelle rodriguez.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: modage on November 09, 2005, 09:37:07 PM
i HATE michelle rodriguez.

I want to see her get punched in the face.  Regardless of whether or not it happens on the show.

MacGuffin

Sayid better torture that bitch!  :yabbse-angry:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

Mac, your hatred for her has completely rubbed off on me. I fucking HATE that bitch. FUCK.
WWPTAD?

polkablues

Quote from: Gamblour on November 10, 2005, 11:15:25 AM
Mac, your hatred for her has completely rubbed off on me. I fucking HATE that bitch. FUCK.

EDIT: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER  (sorry, guys)

I've gone the other way.  I used to not like her, now I'm like, "Well, I don't hate her like Macguffin does!"

But shooting Shannon, right after they made her all sympathetic and relatable... there will be consequences.

Best episode of the season so far.

Kal

SPOILERS

Yeah... anyone who liked her or was really trying to like her will realize she is a bitch... Why didnt she just leave them and walk alone on the beach if she is so smart and tough? Cant believe what just happened... that family really had it bad... first the father, step brother, now Shannon... damn

It was a good episode but I realize how much I miss things from the first season... like Sawyer being Sawyer... or even the Hatch... where the fuck were Kate and Jack today anyhow? or Hurley? And bring Desmond back!

Tictacbk

Not only that but now we have to spend atleast one episode seeing what happened to the other side of the plane.  Granted, thats cool and all its like a whole new story...but where the hell has jack/kate/desmond/anything having to do with the hatch been?  It may be a while until we find out if they dwell on the tail of the plane for a while.

I had this thought...is Shannon really dead? or are we supposed to think she is when Sawyer really is.  Niether of them is in very good condition.  However, I really hope Shannon is dead, her character started to go no where.

Kal

I wonder who is still doing the shifts with the computer... Locke seemed very into it but obviously he wasnt there at all during the last episode... and considering that now he will be again getting into the story with Charlie and the Heroin... I dont think he will be back in the hatch soon

Gamblour.

Maybe the next episode will do that little parallel thing they were doing at the beginning. They'll show us the hatch storyline, while slowly advancing and reiterating the other stories.
WWPTAD?

modage

Quote from: andyk on November 13, 2005, 03:55:53 PM
I wonder who is still doing the shifts with the computer... Locke seemed very into it but obviously he wasnt there at all during the last episode... and considering that now he will be again getting into the story with Charlie and the Heroin... I dont think he will be back in the hatch soon
i was thinking the same thing, but assumed it could've been Jack and Kate cause they werent in the last one at all.