Ask The Gold Trumpet

Started by Gold Trumpet, April 30, 2003, 07:35:07 PM

RegularKarate

Weakest "weakest something ever" ever

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Reinhold Messneri've been gone for a long time. what's the deal with "03"?

As it stands right now, it seems he is "Ariel". But, as always, he's just doing his thing. I can't tell much of a difference between him way before and now. He provides satisfaction for that certain niche it seems only he can fill.

Reinhold

is it safe to drink milk while reading his posts?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

is it safe to drink the milk from GDIDM's posts?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Reinhold Messneris it safe to drink milk while reading his posts?

I don't drink anything but milk.

Quote from: Walrus?is it safe to drink the milk from GDIDM's posts?

When a liquid has the same color as milk does, it doesn't always mean its the same thing or a different grade.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Does life imitate art or does art imitate life?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Walrus?Does life imitate art or does art imitate life?

I don't believe in either really. Both have life in the other, but the final idea in the relation of art to life is that art makes life more interesting.

I Don't Believe in Beatles

What's your favorite Monty Python film?
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: GingerWhat's your favorite Monty Python film?

Ready to have a lower opinion of me? Haven't seen one in its entirety, but caught part of The Holy Grail long time ago.

jtm

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet
Quote from: GingerWhat's your favorite Monty Python film?

Ready to have a lower opinion of me?

my opinion of you has just been raised.  i hate Monty Python and everything it stands for.

so, what are you wearing?

Pubrick

Quote from: Jay Tee Emi hate Monty Python and everything it stands for.
uh, and what horrible thing is that exactly?
under the paving stones.

jtm

comedy that's not funny

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Jay Tee Emso, what are you wearing?

My not seeing any Monty Python film isn't an opinion, just a fact.

Wearing? Hah, uhmmm...boots, socks, boxer shorts, bum-like black baggy jeans, green bay packer t shirt and top of that, a red flannel long sleeve shirt. You better not ask for cyber sex next. but gracis for the question, it made me laugh.

jtm

then i guess my opinion's back to where it was :yabbse-wink: .... i just assumed there was a reason why you didn't watch them.

Gamblour.

GT, watch Life of Brian sometime. Please? I guess that's my question.
WWPTAD?