"Food" or "Good"

Started by jerrycliff, October 21, 2003, 06:14:52 AM

jerrycliff

Do you think PTA made a typo when Barry says "I'm very food"? But it was a typo that he found funny and left in...
I only say it because the F and the G are next to each other on the keyboard.
"This happens. This is something that happens."

cine

Good point with the keys, sir, but I have it on good authority that Barry meant to say "I'm very hood."

TheVoiceOfNick

PTA never makes a mistake... he is very detail oriented when it comes to his scripts and shots.

MacGuffin

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickPTA never makes a mistake... he is very detail oriented when it comes to his scripts and shots.

I guess 'bussiness' is spelled like that on purpose in his scripts then.  :yabbse-undecided:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickPTA never makes a mistake... he is very detail oriented when it comes to his scripts and shots.

I guess 'bussiness' is spelled like that on purpose in his scripts then.  :yabbse-undecided:

Ok, so he can't spell... but he will damn sure get the word right (the meaning, i mean...), especially when shooting...

Weak2ndAct

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the typo thing is right.  All of PT's scripts are full of them.

prophet

how can he make a mistake when it knows the footage frame by frame and has a script supervisor.?
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

molly

don't you think someone has to be really stupid to read food where clearly doesn't belong, and not notice that? If you read that, wouldn't you ask the man: is this a typo or...?

Sleuth

Quote from: jerrycliffDo you think PTA made a typo when Barry says "I'm very food"? But it was a typo that he found funny and left in...
I only say it because the F and the G are next to each other on the keyboard.
I like to hug dogs

Banky

i would imagine that he meant to have it in thier

jerrycliff

i meant he might have made a typo when he was first writing the script....saw it that moment....found it funny....and left it in....

i'm not saying he made a mistake that he didnt notice, i'm saying he may have made a mistake that he liked

thus the mistake would have altered the next lines of dialogue
"This happens. This is something that happens."

Xixax

That reminds me. I'm starving.

Gonna go get some good.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

SHAFTR

this really is 'good for thought'
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Gamblour.

Quote from: Bankyi would imagine that he meant to have it in thier

:lol:
WWPTAD?

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: jerrycliffi meant he might have made a typo when he was first writing the script....saw it that moment....found it funny....and left it in....

i'm not saying he made a mistake that he didnt notice, i'm saying he may have made a mistake that he liked

thus the mistake would have altered the next lines of dialogue

If he were any other director, I would think that maybe Adam Sandler came up with the line on the spot, but PTA doesn't allow lots of flexibility with his lines like some other actors might.