itwasgood

wilberfan

Via eward... (Not his photo)

wilberfan

wilberfan

Alethia

wilberfan

PaulElroy35

Wow that Ben guy needs to chill out. I mean Im gagging to see the trailer but you dont have to be one of the cool kids to see it you just need to be near one of these cinemas its playing in. Its obviously  getting people talking and hyped for the trailer to drop online and for the film so this is working as far as marketing goes.

I dont think Paul owes anyone anything but I would say he lo ger it is before it drops o pjne is going to drive people mad regardless.

Though I guess we arent all as big PTA fans like Ben who likes about 3 of his films  apparently hahaha

Tdog

Is it really worth posting someone's tweets that have pretty much zero traction? I mean he's just another schmuck on twitter trying to score brownie points with the twitter "IN" crowd. Do you know that guy in real life Wilberfan?

Yes

Yeah, I agree it's worthless to repost every single tweet that mentions PTA, especially when said tweets are antagonistic or troll. There's no value that should be paid attention to them and they're not news