PTA's 6 Music Videos, Couch, and Short Films DVD's

Started by logitrax, October 05, 2009, 01:10:11 AM

logitrax

Anyone interested in buying OFFICIAL COPIES (not bootlegs) of the rarest PTA stuff out there, such as "6 Music Videos," "Couch" test dvd, or the short films in perfect quality?  It's time to part with my collection...pics here: http://www.editorchief.com/pta.htm

Thank you very much!
:)

Pubrick

ahh couch, what a piece of shit that short film was.

as for the videos, i guess if someone bought the frogs this would be right up their asslley.

what kinda price you looking for? you probly wouldn't get more than $10 from anyone outside this dump..
under the paving stones.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

logitrax

Quote from: P|/_ on October 05, 2009, 01:18:30 AM
ahh couch, what a piece of shit that short film was.

as for the videos, i guess if someone bought the frogs this would be right up their asslley.

what kinda price you looking for? you probly wouldn't get more than $10 from anyone outside this dump..

Hahaha!  Just looking to make back the money I spent on them.  Couch was.......interesting.   :oops:

logitrax

I've received a couple of offers (thanks to those who have emailed me), but I'm still fielding offers for the dvd's individually or as a set.  To quote Roger Clemens, I "misremembered" the original cost of the dvd's and it was actually less that I thought.  Anyone that's interested, please feel free to hit me up!

Thanks again!

pete

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know where This Hallway from Try is?

wikipedia and c&c both said it's downtown LA, but where exactly?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Stefen

It's located right next to your moms face. Mapquest my penis.

21012!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

Uh-oh... Stefen figured out how to work the childproof caps.
My house, my rules, my coffee