confidence

Started by sphinx, February 28, 2003, 06:14:16 PM

MacGuffin

Watch the first six and a half minutes here.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Newtron

Quote from: MacGuffinWatch the first six and a half minutes here.
Do I have to?

BonBon85

It's bad. Good for a laugh, though. Can you say excessive use of swish pans?

Recce

I saw it yesterday. It's better then I thought, but my expectations  weren't really very high. It has some style that is somewhat original. The story is alright, but its the usual heist thing. Dustin Hoffman's character kinda pissed me off, but the rest of the cast was fairly likeable. I'd maybe see another movie with them(that's how I judge characters, whether I'd want to see another movie with them again). I found the cinematography rather plain, however. For a film that tried to have a lot of style, I would have expected some variation. Most scenes had a CU of all the characters and an LS and they' just cut back and forth...that's it.
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men
                        cannot put it back together again." (Travis Bickle, "Taxi Driver")