The Xixax DVD cap club!

Started by sphinx, May 19, 2003, 01:09:32 PM

joeybdot

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SCARLETT JOHANSSEN for GHOSTWORLD CAP. She Is Beautiful.

joeybdot

MrBurgerKing

Anyone care to caption that Mulholland Drive picture?

soylent greenish

maybe i am wrong, but isnt that "HAPPY CAMPERS'' ?

Sleuth

Wrong.  Wet Hot American Summer

I've never seen HAPPY CAMPERS but WHAS is better than it.
I like to hug dogs

phil marlowe

phil here has a request for this cap club; could anyone cap that moment in bad taste where derek(or what his name is, jacksons caracter) false down the hill and hits that rock at the bottom and you can see the bucket of fake blood being thrown in from behind. thank you.

modage

does someone want to do me a favor and cap the screen in SUNSET BOULEVARD where William Holden is floating in the water.  (the POV is from the water).  thanks if anyone wants to help.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

pookiethecat

oh my god that kid gives me nightmares!  he set up such an ominous tone for the movie...  what do you suppose was wrong with his eyes?  always wondered that...
i wanna lick 'em.

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Reed Rothchild

You know, people tell me I kind of look like Han Solo.

DVD Collection