movies bitches dig

Started by cine, January 23, 2005, 01:10:34 AM

Stefen

Jackass the movie and any show or movie with those guys in it, they think those guys are hot even though they don't shave their balls.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

peaceisourprofession

ok, Ill admit a lot of girls have bad taste in movies, but the butterfly effect? come on! i haven't even met a single person who liked that movie.
"I choose the poverty of our poor people. But I am grateful to receive (the Nobel) in the name of the hungry, the naked, the homeless, of the crippled, of the blind, of the lepers, of all those people who feel unwanted, unloved, uncared-for throughout society, people that have become a burden to the society and are shunned by everyone." - Mother Theresa
excerpt from her nobel prize acceptance speech

Alethia

everyone i know loves it.  garden state, too.  tact has been forced upon me.

Ravi

Quote from: peaceisourprofessionok, Ill admit a lot of girls have bad taste in movies, but the butterfly effect? come on! i haven't even met a single person who liked that movie.

I know a girl who OWNS it.  I watched about half of it before I felt like watching something else.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: peaceisourprofessionok, Ill admit a lot of girls have bad taste in movies, but the butterfly effect? come on! i haven't even met a single person who liked that movie.

Hated it:
Quote from: SiliasRuby From The Butterfly Effect ThreadIt's not even too the point where "it's so terrible it's actually good". I saw it once in theatre's because when I saw the trailer I thought it might be an interesting concept. But I remember coming out of the theatre angry at myself that I spend actual hard earned cash on it. STAY AWAY!....

I still remember coming out of the theatre and hearing girls just raving about Ashton, I'm paraphrasing here of course but whatever...

Quote from: Random Quotes From Girls"Oh Ashton was soooo good in that." "Sooo indie." "I just LOVE the part where he is crying." "It really shows his emotional side." "So Hott and such a good actor." "I'd definitely bang him." "Oh yeah, Definitely."
Bleh...that was a wasted day.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

peaceisourprofession

ok, ok, so my faith in my own gender has now dropped as low as it could possibly go, happy now?
"I choose the poverty of our poor people. But I am grateful to receive (the Nobel) in the name of the hungry, the naked, the homeless, of the crippled, of the blind, of the lepers, of all those people who feel unwanted, unloved, uncared-for throughout society, people that have become a burden to the society and are shunned by everyone." - Mother Theresa
excerpt from her nobel prize acceptance speech

Stefen

Quote from: peaceisourprofessionok, ok, so my faith in my own gender has now dropped as low as it could possibly go, happy now?

I'm so proud of you. Come sit on my lap?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Thrindle

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: peaceisourprofessionok, ok, so my faith in my own gender has now dropped as low as it could possibly go, happy now?

You like those bottom feeders dontcha Stefen?   :bravo:
Classic.

Stefen

Quote from: Thrindle
Quote from: Stefen

You like those bottom feeders dontcha Stefen?   :bravo:

YES.  God, I can't believe I e-hit on you when I was drunk.

that's funny cause every person i know that saw it liked it.  i haven't seen it

edit: today i had a dream about Ravi writing a post where he noticed that a lot of my posts are unconcluded, he gave several examples.
context, context, context.

cine

Quote from: cronopioedit: today i had a dream about Ravi writing a post where he noticed that a lot of my posts are unconcluded, he gave several examples.
dreams i've had recently:
> i walked into a dark room - kotte was having sex with my mother..
> i was the boss of a sweat shop and i kept ordering pete around cause he kept talking about kore-eda films and not doing any work.
> i ran over two lane blacktop.
> 03 and i were watching one of his movies but the tv was all snowy and so was his face. he was speaking gibberish too. it was the blurriest dream i ever had.
> bethie nailed pubrick while stefen videotaped.

Pubrick

Quote from: Cinephile> bethie nailed pubrick while stefen videotaped.

milhouse: i know this is a fantasy.. but i'll take it!
under the paving stones.

Stefen

hmm im confused, is this good or bad for me?

Bethie

oh, it's good.

real good.
who likes movies anyway

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

When other message boards get off topic, I doubt they get as sexy as Xixax does.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye