3. The Hunted
4. Cold Creek Manor
5. Shanghai Knights
6. Bulletproof Monk
7. Out Of Time
8. Bad Boys II
9. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
10. Wrong Turn
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

analogzombie

Now c'mon. I know Bad Boys 2 is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to redeeming film value. But you gotta give it credit for taking the concept of ridiculous action movie and just running with it to almost stratospheric heights of silliness. I mean,

****SPOILERS******

at the end not only is the guy shot but then he falls on a land mine, which seems to be on a 3 second delay for some reason, and blows into pieces!!! that is an amazing end to a bloated and silly action movie!

and we mustn't forget the corpses falling out of the van in traffic, freakin' classic.   :wink:

I'll tell ya honestly: i enjoyed Bad Boys 2 soooo much more than Whale Rider!!!    :lol:
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

bonanzataz

i HATED bad boys 2. i LOVED the original. the second one had the will and martin fighting while the first they were buddies. i hated that. it was way too violent, but not in a fun way, like kill bill. they wanted it to be fun, but it was just too awful. i really wanted to walk out, but the person i was with wanted to see how it ended. we both ended up hating it, but my friend was glad he stayed to witness how awful it was. that having been said, i don't know any of the bad movies. usually, i won't see a movie if i know i'm going to hate it. the only movies i really didn't like that i did see were

bad boys 2
terminator 3
hulk

freddy vs. jason was bad, but in a good way.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ghostboy

I found something redeemable, no matter how minor, in just about every movie I saw this year, except for The Cat In The Hat. Beyond that, I don't really care to dwell on the negative.

GoneSavage

1.  Kill Bill
2.  T3
3. Freddy v Jason (taz, usually i like movies that are bad in a good way, but this was NOT one of them)
4. Matchstick Men (way too predictable even by Hollywood's standards)

bonanzataz

Quote from: GoneSavagetaz, usually i like movies that are bad in a good way, but this was NOT one of them

it is if you're drunk...or high...or both.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

cine

Quote from: GoneSavage1.  Kill Bill
I'll just sit here and wait for the "Just kidding" post, OK?

Gamblour.

I only see movies I think I'll like, so I don't see much garbage, but sometimes you get dragged to it...

1. Gods and Generals
2. Timeline
3. Bad Boys II
4. Matrix Reloaded
5. The Hulk
6. Identity
7. American Wedding
8. Matrix Revolutions
9. Northfork
10. Dracula: Pages from a Virgin's Diary

Oh I almost forgot, I'll go on and post Gold Trumpet's worst of 2003 list:

All of 'em.

:wink:
WWPTAD?

Kal

Havent seen it yet but we probably should include Gigli on the list  :roll:

Alethia

matrix revolutions
bad boys 2
dumb and dumberer
anger management
honey
paycheck
the cat in the hat

bonanzataz

Quote from: eward
anger management

:shock:  you have offended my honor, sir. i challenge you to a duel. :splat:

pete

I didn't get to watch movies that I'm sure are worse than these ones, like 2 fast 2 furious or johnny english, so these are just some of the movies I hated:

the eye
t3
lost in translation
elephant
matrix reloaded
matrix revolutions
better luck tomorrow
irreversible
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Alethia

Quote from: taz.
Quote from: eward
anger management

:shock:  you have offended my honor, sir. i challenge you to a duel. :splat:

lol my dislike comes out of a huge disappointment.  i had extremely high hopes for it and it gave me nothing new.  a few small laughs, but nothing more.  so, maybe not one of the worst, but one of the most disappointing.

Pas

Quote from: MacGuffin1. Charlie's Angels 2: Full Throttle
2. Dreamcatcher
3. The Hunted
4. Cold Creek Manor
5. Shanghai Knights
6. Bulletproof Monk
7. Out Of Time
8. Bad Boys II
9. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
10. Wrong Turn

Holy shit this list is perfect