Hell Ride

Started by MacGuffin, March 09, 2007, 02:54:08 PM

MacGuffin

Tarantino and Bishop start raising 'Hell'
Source: Production Weekly

Biker-movie veteran Larry Bishop, is set to begin filming this spring on "Hell Ride," a blood and sex-soaked tale of motorcycle revenge and retribution under the "Quentin Tarantino Presents" banner. The "chopper opera" has Bishop starring, writing, directing and producing along with Tarantino. Bishop will play bad-ass biker Pistolero, (named after the original title for Robert Rodriguez's "Desperado") who along with his brother The Gent and Comanche, hit the road to avenge the death of Pistolero's old lady Cherokee Kisum, by the 666ers a rival motorcycle gang. Production is scheduled to start late April in Los Angeles.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Dennis Hopper Rides Again For Tarantino
Source: MTV

Earlier this year, "Easy Rider" icon Peter Fonda paid tribute to his motorcycle movie lineage with an enjoyably evil role in "Ghost Rider." Now, his legendary partner-in-crime is eager to do the same...with some help from Quentin Tarantino. "I am doing a motorcycle movie this year that Quentin Tarantino is producing," Dennis Hopper told us this week, confirming rumors that he'd been cast in the currently-filming action film "Hell Ride," which co-stars the pic's writer and director, Larry Bishop.

The old-school flick, which tells the story of three tough guys (veteran "Kill Bill 2" actor Bishop, Michael Madsen and "24" heartthrob Eric Balfour) settling a score between them, is described as a modern day "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly," and is currently filming in the Los Angeles area. "I am playing Eddie 'Scratch' Zero," laughed Hopper, a "Blue Velvet"-like wickedness growing across his face. "And I couldn't possibly begin telling you who that is, but he is weird enough."

Adding that "I know Quentin and I love all of his work," the actor who so memorably delivered Tarantino's dialogue in "True Romance" added that when Tarantino and Bishop asked him to hop back on a hog one more time, he couldn't say no.

In other news, Hopper revealed to MTV that he hopes to step behind the camera again soon. "I am going to direct another movie this next year," said the tireless counter-culture icon, who recently turned 71. Hopper also will be seen in two more films coming out later this year. "I just did a thing with Charlize Theron, who produced her first movie," he said of the drama. "I play her father in it, and it's a terrific thing called 'Ferris Wheel.' [Another is] a wonderful thing with Penelope Cruz and Sir Ben Kingsley called 'Elegy,' based on the Philip Roth novel 'The Dying Animal,'" Hopper said of the impressively-cast sexual drama, which also includes Patricia Clarkson, Deborah Harry and Peter Sarsgaard. "I play Ben Kingsley's best friend. We are both womanizers and college professors, and I am giving him advice on how to have an affair with a younger woman."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow

Eli Roth is probably at home crying while looking at this picture:

and leaving drunken messages on Tarantino's voicemail as we speak.

w/o horse

Need someone to see this and report back.  Should I see this movie or buy a CineFile shirt.

These are CineFile shirts by the way:
http://www.cinefilevideo.com/products-page/

$20 in store.  So that's a movie date.  I'm a nerd stuck between two places.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

john

Eh, Eli Roth and swarm of Silverlake scumbags kinda killed those shirts for me... but I do see the attraction.

See the movie. Being a film fan isn't about wearing a goddamn t-shirt, it's about watching movies.*

*says the guy who wore a fucking Punch-Drunk Love shirt to work yesterday,

Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

w/o horse

They, the shirts, really are everywhere.  This is what happens:

We go see a midnight showing at the Nuart, and it's probably Jaws or Grindhouse or Mother of Tears, you know, next week it's The Midnight Meat Train, and the Nuart is down the street from my house, means that the combination of these things (the proximity and the type of film) equals I get drunk before the movie.  Always at the Nuart and only at the Nuart.  And I'll be standing in front of CineFile waiting for the movie to start and I and whoever I am with will keep going "Man, I'd buy the Ozu" or "Rate all the shirts scale of 1-10."  We'll almost buy the De Palma shirt, or the Herzog, or Ozu, depending on the night.

So I'm going to purchase one, if only not to have that conversation during every visit to the Nuart.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

cinemanarchist

This opened at the Magnolia on Friday and I walked in randomly (in case you forgot my office is inside the theatre) and some hot chick was saying, "My pussy is on fire. Looks like we've got a case of burning bush." I stepped out for two seconds and when I came back she and Bishop had eaten mushrooms and her naked body kept appearing randomly on the screen. It's supposed to be beyond terrible but since it's free I will probably see it this week (it's not going to last any longer than that) and report back.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

squints

Quote from: w/o horse on August 09, 2008, 07:57:39 PM
Need someone to see this and report back.  Should I see this movie or buy a CineFile shirt.

My boss at the video store i work at in Oklahoma used to live near cinefile and that store gave him the idea to open this store. We also stole the idea of those shirts and have made our own Herzog and Bergman shirts. Except we put Herzog and Bergman's filmography on the back of the shirts made to look like concert dates. (Shhhhhh, don't tell.)
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

RegularKarate

Quote from: w/o horse on August 09, 2008, 07:57:39 PM

I was worried that link was what that link was.
The Alamo Drafthouse sells these shirts and I bought a Herzog one.  Being naive, I assumed it was something that not many people outside of Austin had (I have a cool glow-in-the-dark Dark Mark shirt from there that I've never seen on anyone outside of Austin).
Then at the Del Close Marathon in NYC this weekend, I saw one of these and realized the dude probably didn't get it in Austin.

Boo... I hate when I find out I own something jerks wear.

No matter, I'll continue to wear it.  I like the shirt.

w/o horse

Not a single fucking person saw this movie.

Pwaybloe

So, is that a question or a statement?

w/o horse

That's a questionmarkless absolute statement right there.  Not a single person I know or know of has seen this movie.

Pwaybloe

w/o horse

Yeah, okay.  Though I don't want to make another post just to find out what you thought of it.  I actually have some teeth I need to go pull.