Saved by the Bell on DVD!

Started by Ravi, April 08, 2003, 01:53:57 PM

Ravi

http://www.davisdvd.com/News/daily_news.htm

Having just signed new distribution deals with various studios, NBC Enterprises has planned an ambitious DVD release schedule for 2003. Lions Gate Home Entertainment will distribute the peacock network's Kingpin: The Complete First Season to retail on July 22 (currently available only through ShopNBC.com), Will & Grace: The Complete First Season on August 12, and Saved by the Bell: The Complete First and Second Seasons on September 2. Lions Gate will also issue new Saturday Night Live product, including a five-disc 25th anniversary set in July, new "best-of" discs featuring Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler and Molly Shannon, along with retail reissues of Dana Carvey, Chris Farley, and Mike Myers discs. Other releases include the first two seasons of Homicide: Life on the Street on May 27th and June's Profiler: The Complete First Season, both through A&E Home Video; Canadian-based Imavision Direct will release Little House on the Prairie complete season sets beginning this year; It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie will make a holiday debut through MGM Home Entertainment; Providence: The Complete First Season is on tap for October (though a distributor has yet to be announced); and specially produced episodes of the syndicated home improvement series Rebecca's Garden will be released by Starlight Home Entertainment in October.

:P  :-D

BonBon85

Score! Now I just need a Clarissa Explains it All and Adventures of Pete and Pete DVD set and I'll be content for hours of nostalgia!

ShanghaiOrange

With a behind the scenes featurette about the revolutionary audio technology that made Dustin Diamond sound like that. :(

Saved By The Bell would have been better if Zach froze time more often. :(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Pedro

OH MAN! THIS IS AWESOME!! :P  :P

:-D  :-D  :turn-l:

sorry for smiley abuse...but I needed that.

BonBon85

Quote from: ShanghaiOrangeSaved By The Bell would have been better if Zach froze time more often. :(

That reminds me...Add Out of this World to my list of needed early 90's tv shows to be put on dvd.

Ravi

Wait a minute...I just realized that the first season and probably the second season too were the junior high years.  When did the high school episodes start?

bonanzataz

Quote from: BonBon85Score! Now I just need a Clarissa Explains it All and Adventures of Pete and Pete DVD set and I'll be content for hours of nostalgia!

Pete and Pete truly was amazing television. I caught a few of the episodes on the NOG channel, and it really is some of the most original, funny stuff i've ever seen.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

ShanghaiOrange

The Adventures of Pete and Pete was one of my favorite shows. The guest stars alone were kickass. Steve Buscemi, Michael Stipe, Iggy Pop, Adam West, Hunter S. Thompson. One of the best shows ever. :(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Gold Trumpet

news worthy of God Damn I'm Da Man.

~rougerum

Duck Sauce

My favorite show was one called "Flash Forward" that used to be on the Disney channel. That show was brilliant.

Ravi

I hope there's a diagram of that one classroom that seemed to be used by EVERY teacher and class.

Ravi

Quote from: bonanzataz
Quote from: BonBon85Score! Now I just need a Clarissa Explains it All and Adventures of Pete and Pete DVD set and I'll be content for hours of nostalgia!

Pete and Pete truly was amazing television. I caught a few of the episodes on the NOG channel, and it really is some of the most original, funny stuff i've ever seen.

What is this NOG channel?  I must not have it.  APP was an awesome show.  I haven't seen it for years.  Too bad big Pete was in Slackers.  :?

Duck Sauce

Noggin, I know they have a pretty good block of shows I used to watch religiously. Throw Salute Your Shorts in there and you have a dream team.

NEON MERCURY

man, i hate to admit it but i love this fucking show.  i am almost done w/ my saved by the bell marathon.  i dont know what it is about the show but i cant stop watching it.  i almost like it more than twin peaks but in order to look cool i have to like TP more. i think its the nostalgia, the clothes, the hair, slaters acid wash jeans, and i like it when they kiss and the audience goes "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"  
zack, kelly, slater, jesse, mr b., lisa and screech....i think they out of every show i have seen have incredible chemistry....

i am sorry, bye.

heres soem trivia:

:ahem:  what does the "a.c." stand for in slaters name?"