Who else could have played Lena Leonard

Started by Duck Sauce, April 05, 2003, 03:04:15 PM

oakmanc234

Whoopi Goldberg.

(no)

Melora Walters, possibly. Her and Sandler would've been cute together (It's weird, I've seen her in other stuff but I can't picture Walters in my head without seeing her fidgeting, sweating and teary-eyed, I watch too much 'Magnolia').

I guess any beautiful actress could've played Lena.

The great thing about Watson and Sandler was that it seemed so unlikely that it actually worked. They looked like they belonged together.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

cine

Your "thats that" quote reminded me of what I laughed at probably the most in the entire movie.. when PSH shouts "thats that" and bolts.. it was so hilariously childish.

budgie

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: budgieMe.

I don't think anyone could handle this dialogue any better than you: "I wanna chew your face. I wanna scoop out your eyes and then I wanna eat them. Chew them and suck on them."

Can I play Barry then?

Quote from: oakmanc234The great thing about budgie and MacGuffin was that it seemed so unlikely that it actually worked. They looked like they belonged together.

That's what it looked like, till he actually smashed my head in.  :yabbse-cry:

MacGuffin

Quote from: budgieJust getting head is ambitious enough for me.

Quote from: oakmanc234The great thing about budgie and MacGuffin was that it seemed so unlikely that it actually worked. They looked like they belonged together.

Quote from: budgieThat's what it looked like, till he actually smashed my head in.  :yabbse-cry:

I'm sorry, sweetheart. I misunderstood what you meant by 'give head'. It wasn't supossed to be for my pleasure, got it. :yabbse-embarassed:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Satcho9Samantha Morton...

Not hatin' in the least....but what is everyone's hard over her about?  I mean she was decent in MR .....but nothing I found spectalular.....what else has she been in???  Or what will she be in?...Only cause I see her name brought up around here a lot....would like to see more of her.

BonBon85

Samantha Morton was also in Sweet and Lowdown and Morvern Callar. I don't think of her as Lena, however.

Satcho9

cine

Isn't Laura Dern bigger though? She wouldn't look smaller than Sandler, I don't believe.  I may be wrong on that one, but if I'm not then I personally don't think she would fit. Other than that, Dern would be really good.

Derek

Linda Hunt.

Speaking of Jesus' Son, what was the song that Samantha danced around the house to when she first saw Billy Crudup?
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

KingBlackDeath

Oh, Sweet Pea, won't you dance with me? Won't you, won't you , won't you dance with me? (I guess the name of the song is Sweet Pea)
Do you see what happens...when king black death breathes on you with his breath?

Derek

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

rustinglass

Ana Moreira
http://www.efp-online.com/db/shst_99/more.php

Most probably, she can speak English, but I'm not 100% sure
She was Andreia in "Os Mutantes"
http://www.filmfestivals.com/cannes98/regarus26.htm
http://adfilmworks.com/siff2000/mutants.html

(i'll take any chance to promote portuguese cinema)  :yabbse-tongue:
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

soixante

Music is your best entertainment value.

ono

Watts is too beautiful.  Zooey or Chloe (Sevigny) would fit nicely.  Sandler and Watson fit the parts so well not only because of their inherent talents, but because they aren't conventionally beautiful but are both attractive.

evaderhead

why is emily watson so sticky in my mind... :-D
can't figure out anyone else
You'll see me one more time if you do good,
and you'll seeme two more times if you do bad.