Kevin Smith's Jersey Girl

Started by SHAFTR, February 04, 2003, 12:27:25 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Those are some pathetic posters. I like how Kevin Smith and Jason Biggs playfully pop into the corners. And do they try to make them look whiter?

The last one is okay, though.

analogzombie

I just like how all trace of JLo has been eliminated, ahahhahaa! Now if they could only get rid of Ben Affleck.... oh wait..... he's doing a pretty good job of that himself, with his role choices.... now for Kevin Smith.... please let that fattie have a heart attack and die....hahaha
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

Quotea new comedy from Kevin Smith

didn't he like, opposed to having his name in the posters?  I remember something happened circa the Gigli release were he said something about not planning to promote Jersey Girl as  "The 4th Film by Quentin Tarantino." Because that wouldn't have made sense.
context, context, context.

El Duderino

the first one is kinda creepy.....i bet those arent jason biggs' hands
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Stefen

The 4th one is blatant sexual harrasment.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ono

Attack of the humongous heads.  AAAAAHH!!

SHAFTR

Quote from: analogzombienow for Kevin Smith.... please let that fattie have a heart attack and die....hahaha

ohhh man, a "I hope he dies" joke, wow you are really clever.  I mean nothing is cooler than wishing someone dies.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

A Matter Of Chance

shit, man... those are the worst posters I have ever seen...

analogzombie

Quote from: SHAFTR
Quote from: analogzombienow for Kevin Smith.... please let that fattie have a heart attack and die....hahaha

ohhh man, a "I hope he dies" joke, wow you are really clever.  I mean nothing is cooler than wishing someone dies.

not trying to be clever or cool, just blunt. i think he's a freaking hack that has coasted long enough on the novelty of Clerks. Nothing is worse than filmmakers who haven't progressed in 10 years, but seem to think of themselves as a relevent voice in cinema. the guy's a joke, c'mon. jersey girl? gimmie a break.

SHAFTR

Quote from: analogzombie

not trying to be clever, just blunt

and cold, mean, unthoughtful, etc.

analogzombie

yeah that too. if he's personally offended he can go cry himself to sleep on his pillow woven out of $100 bills.

SHAFTR

yeah that too. if he's personally offended he can go cry himself to sleep on his pillow woven out of $100 bills.

I don't care how much money he is worth.  I don't care that all his films turn a profit.  I just find you sad.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I heard he cries at weddings.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

Quote from: A Matter Of Chanceshit, man... those are the worst posters I have ever seen...
yep.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

analogzombie

I don't care how much money he is worth.  I don't care that all his films turn a profit.  I just find you sad.

I hope the reason you find me sad is that I have found myself in an argument on an internet forum with someone who is so desperate to have the last word about Kevin Smith that they make posts like "I think you're sad". that's fine, find me sad, my opinion still stands. take things too seriously why don't ya.