Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Vile5

Quote from: Cecil
i'm educating my little cousing (2 years old)  about music with this album and she likes it!! i feel proud of her :yabbse-cheesy:
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Cecil

Quote from: SigurYou love the song 'Negative Creep', right?

yes

pookiethecat

now in pookie's disc changer:

and a preemptive shut the fuck up:

i wanna lick 'em.

Pedro

Hey Phil, I listened to As I Lay Dying and i hate the singer way too much to keep listening...sorry, man.

but for now

Just Withnail

"I miss the comfort in being sad" <-- That's a great lyric right there

Edit: Oh and Cecil, our tastes seem to be similar, Nirvana and The Clash. Two big thumbs up.

smash

The Blood Brothers - Burn, Piano Island, Burn

At first I didn't think I could ever get into this, but now it has grabbed me by the balls and won't let go.  Because of my recent infatuation with this record, does anybody have any other good band suggestions?

phil marlowe

Quote from: Pedro the WombatHey Phil, I listened to As I Lay Dying and i hate the singer way too much to keep listening...sorry, man.
if it was their old album then i could agree with you but if it's the new one then...i don't get it. he grew a mile those two years.

whatabout norma jean?

Pedro

Quote from: phil marlowewhatabout norma jean?

what do you think?

phil marlowe

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat

what do you think?
i think this album is a masterpiece.

Pedro

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: Pedro the Wombat

what do you think?
i think this album is a masterpiece.
i fucking love it.  i bought it like a week ago and this is my first time to really listen to it...ill listen a few more times and tell you if i think it's a masterpiece or not.

phil marlowe

Quote from: Pedro the Wombati fucking love it.  i bought it like a week ago and this is my first time to really listen to it...ill listen a few more times and tell you if i think it's a masterpiece or not.
it will grow on you, trust me. it's like pink floyd in metalcore land, it's not about being brutal as it is about creating a tone and a build up. it's so fucking amazing it scares me.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: aclockworkjjnoddin' off in bliss wit dis:

Hell yeah!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pedro

RegularKarate