Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

edison

oops, how do you delete a post?

Pedro

I saw her live at the Austin city limits music fest on Saturday.  I got chills.  This album is amazing....her voice is capable of creating some beautiful sounds.

aclockworkjj

edison

My girlfriend surprised me with this tonigh, isn't she sweet? I sure think so....anyways, im listening to this right now and its really good stuff.

Cecil

indeed, i love it too

moonshiner

Thirteenth Step is great.......so great, love The Nurse Who Loved Me, did anyone notice Jon Brion performs on that song, it's beautiful.....leave it to Jon to point any band to playing a great pop song, bigger than George Martin

love this whole album

the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

Sigur Rós

Best artwork of 2003 so far and a great album!

moonshiner

"bars are dark and lonely..."

especially here
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

aclockworkjj

Pedro

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Good choice.

smash

Quote from: moonshiner

"bars are dark and lonely..."

especially here
I was planning on getting this one...how is it?

moonshiner

very good, didn't expect this, but these guys can really rock, but still shift into really somber moments, sweet, and sad (which was the sound i anticipated).....borderline great, as an early judgement, i want to go back in their catalog, as i might get more what i expected from those? are you a previous fan?

JC, no not that one

edison

Sigur Rós

Fugazi - The argument

smash

Quote from: moonshinervery good, didn't expect this, but these guys can really rock, but still shift into really somber moments, sweet, and sad (which was the sound i anticipated).....borderline great, as an early judgement, i want to go back in their catalog, as i might get more what i expected from those? are you a previous fan?
No, actually I wasn't.  I had just heard some good things and I was intrigued by their Southern appeal as well.  I'll probably pick it up within the next few weeks.