What are we reading?

Started by edison, September 21, 2003, 11:20:03 PM

Redlum

Michael Chabon - the final solution
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Reed Rothchild

You know, people tell me I kind of look like Han Solo.

DVD Collection

MacGuffin

I wouldn't be surprised if the next few pages are flooded with:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

atticus jones

alreadyreadit...iwontspoilitforyou
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

squints

Let me guess..in the end...the oil and the killer and the undercover cop are all the same person?

Currently reading:
"Red Harvest" by Dashiell Hammett
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

kotte

One Hundred Years Of Solitude.

Fantastic.

Gloria

Cherries in the Snow - Emma Forrest

Sleuth

WHAT IS THIS "Image" THING I KEEP SEEING
I like to hug dogs

ono

If you're using Mozilla, that's how broken images appear.

Sleuth

aaaaaaawesome, except how come sometimes, in Mozilla, it has the picture symbol TORN in half?
I like to hug dogs

cine

kotte

To The White Sea.

By far the best book I've ever read. It's poetic, violent and simple.

ono

Quote from: kotteBy far the best book I've ever read. It's poetic, violent and simple.
Kind of like Mein Kampf?

kotte

Quote from: ono mo cuishle
Quote from: kotteBy far the best book I've ever read. It's poetic, violent and simple.
Kind of like Mein Kampf?

Kind of...