Herbie: Fully Loaded

Started by MacGuffin, March 03, 2005, 07:27:21 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release Date: June 24th, 2005 (wide)

Starring: Lindsay Lohan, Justin Long, Breckin Meyer, Matt Dillon, Michael Keaton

Director: Angela Robinson (D.E.B.S.)

Screenwriter: Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant (cowriters of Taxi and Starsky and Hutch)

Based Upon: This will be the fifth feature film in the Herbie series that started with The Love Bug (1969), followed by Herbie Rides Again (1974), Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo (1977), and Herbie Goes Bananas (1980).

Premise: Maggie Peyton (Lindsay Lohan) is the new owner of Number 53 - the free-wheelin' old-school Volkswagon bug with a mind of its own - and puts the car through its paces as she hits the NASCAR circuit. This time, Herbie's definitely got some new tricks under his hood.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Finn

We should only be so lucky :roll:
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

matt35mm

Well, the movie doesn't look very good, and the CGI looks terrible.

BUT!  Matt Dillion is a great plus, and Michael Keaton in that facial hair will make everyone's day when they see the movie.

SHAFTR

This movie has only 2 good things in it

and they are on Lindsay Lohan.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Stefen

Why the fuck do we even have threads like this? We all know this movie will suck, it could be unspoken. These threads are really nothing more but for some assholes to try and say something witty or boost their postcount. Lets talk about anything in this thread besides this fucking awful movie. Like redheads.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ono

Lindsay Lohan is a cute redhead.  I hear she's got this movie coming out...

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: StefenYeah, shes hot. Right?
Yeah, she is....redheads are beautiful.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Pubrick

too bad she looks like a sunburnt piece of crap in this film.

her reverse-michael-jackson skin transformation is coming along nicely. (badly)
under the paving stones.

Finn

I guess she's far away from her Parent Trap days :lol:
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

ono

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Disney Planning "Fully Loaded" DVD Version of 'Herbie'

Taking the title Herbie: Fully Loaded to heart, Disney is planning a fully loaded DVD version of its recent hit, including a 20-minute feature with Deborah Renshaw, NASCAR's top-ranked female driver. "I want viewers to take away a sense of what it feels like to be in a race car," Renshaw told Home Media Retailing magazine. The trade publication also said that some of the film's subplots that were removed from the theatrical release may be returned to the DVD version. The film stars Lindsay Lohan, Matt Dillon and Michael Keaton and is directed by Angela Robinson.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Finn

Quote from: Tom WalrusDisney Planning "Fully Loaded" DVD Version of 'Herbie'

Taking the title Herbie: Fully Loaded to heart, Disney is planning a fully loaded DVD version of its recent hit, including a 20-minute feature with Deborah Renshaw, NASCAR's top-ranked female driver. "I want viewers to take away a sense of what it feels like to be in a race car," Renshaw told Home Media Retailing magazine. The trade publication also said that some of the film's subplots that were removed from the theatrical release may be returned to the DVD version. The film stars Lindsay Lohan, Matt Dillon and Michael Keaton and is directed by Angela Robinson.

I'm expecting an unrated/extended/director's cut/version you couldn't see in theaters DVD.