Me and Orson Welles

Started by w/o horse, October 30, 2008, 03:39:32 PM

B.C. Long

what a great premise turned to shit.

Stefen

Someone Ratner the poster. It's ripe.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

This was quite possibly the hardest photoshop job I've ever done.  Worth it?  Definitely.

EDIT: Made betterer.
My house, my rules, my coffee

B.C. Long

HAHAHA. It's perfect except it should say from the director of "Rush Hour 1,2,3 and After the Sunset".

polkablues

socketlevel

the one last hit that spent you...

modage

Can we make all bad posters Ratner-ized from now on?  :bravo:

(The Road next please!)
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Gold Trumpet

That poster is insanely funny. I've never laughed so hard on the board until that poster. Seriously, I think we need a Brett Ratner forum. Could be an extension of Idle Chatter and just a place for jokes. Some current directors are occupying dead space.

Stefen

Polka's Ratnering is the best trend on this site right now.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

squints

you're right. i would love to see a whole trend of these but i'm not that good at photoshop (good but not THAT good!) and i'd hate for polka to have to do all the work.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

polkablues

The Claire Danes face was bugging me, so I fixed it.

socketlevel

the colour is off on her now. his goatee is turning yellow/greeny
the one last hit that spent you...

polkablues

matt35mm

I have to say that I preferred the first Claire Danes face in which he looked more, shall we say, mentally handicapped.

polkablues

There we go, I think I finally cracked it.  Now I can love this one as much as The Road.