Celebrities Gone Wild

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2004, 05:48:48 PM

john

Yeah, Pete... you should go with something totally fucking out of left field and quote a PTA film like Pvt. Witt here.

You don't see much of that around these parts.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

private witt

Yes, that will make you look totally clever.  You should do that. 
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Alexandro

waiting in trailers sucks. baby life it's hard even for superstars.

MacGuffin

Quote from: john on February 05, 2009, 01:20:33 AM
Yeah, Pete... you should go with something totally fucking out of left field and quote a PTA film like Pvt. Witt here.

You don't see much of that around these parts.

Yeah, pete, don't you remember the chapter How To Fake Like You Are Nice And Caring?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pas

It's a jungle out there
Disorder and confusion everywhere
No one seems to care
Well I do
Hey, who's in charge here?

©brad

private witt

Speaking of wit, do people normally go back and completely change what they initially said after embarrassing themselves to try and cover their ass?
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Pas

Quote from: private witt on February 05, 2009, 01:40:10 PM
Speaking of wit, do people normally go back and completely change what they initially said after embarrassing themselves to try and cover their ass?

to try and cover their ass

Pozer

Bale called in to LA's Kevin & Bean show and apologized earlier this morning. click play under his picture..

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b98799_christian_bale_apologizes_potty_mouth.html

Pozer

THIS JUST IN: BALE REGRETS SAYING HE "CARES TOO MUCH" DURING EXPRESSING OF HIS REGRETS ON LA RADIO SHOW

Dirty mouthed actor, possible mother beater and sometimes douche bag Christian Bale phoned in to LA's Kevin & Bean Show earlier in attempt to "make things clear" about his recent outburst on the film set of Terminator 4. During his conversation with the disc jockeys, he apologized for his actions and said they were "inexcusable" and sounded sincere throughout most of his speech until he went ahead and killed it by saying, "It's because I care too much." If you cringed while reading this line, just imagine what the audio of it would have done to you. Immediately following his telephone call to the radio program, he issued an e-mail to the show's hosts which included the following statement:

"I think it went well fellas, save for when I said 'I care too much.' God I'm a fucking ass sometimes. LOL."       

Pas

hahaha this one keeps on giving !

Stefen

These two giant robot movies are the best thing about this upcoming summer.

Between Mike Bay threatening to beat the red out of McG for making another giant robot movie and Bale berating young DP's this summer is shaping up to be hilarious.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

picolas

that apology was amazing. he's 100% redeemed in my books.

jtm

i didn't find it all that amazing... remember, he's an actor. and a damn good one at that... he just knew what to say to try and defuse the situation.

there's an underlying reason that he went off the way he did. but that's between him and his psychiatrist.

picolas

he knew what to say to defuse the situation, yeah. because it's the truth. it was inexcusable. it was unprofessional. and he did continue working with the dp for hours afterwards. it's a totally genuine, well-delivered statement on his part. don't consider it a lie because he's an actor. actors don't just LIE all the time to make themselves look good and make a living that way. at least not the good ones. it all comes from a genuine place of self-exploration. he was clearly deeply passionate about what was going on, and he admits that focus went out of control and made things very ugly. i really think you're ignoring the content of the apology.