Zero Day

Started by Banky, December 12, 2003, 11:37:44 PM

Banky

//www.zerodaythemovie.com

PlotHigh school friends Andre Kriegman and Cal Gabriel declare war on their classmates and plan a terrifying assault on their high school. As they begin the deadly countdown to their final act of revenge, the two start a video diary to explain their feelings and chronicle their mission.

Full Cast and Crew for
Zero Day (2003)    

Directed by
Ben Coccio    

Writing credits (in alphabetical order)  
Ben Coccio    

Cast (in alphabetical order)  
Rachel Benichak ....  Rachel Lurie
Christopher Coccio ....  Chris Kriegman
Andre Keuck ....  Andre Kriegman
Gerhard Keuck ....  Andre's Father
Johanne Keuck ....  Andre's Mother
Samantha Philips ....  911 Operator
Calvin Robertson ....  Calvin Gabriel

Kal

smash

I really am interested in seeing this.  I suppose I'll just have to wait until its DVD release.

Pedro

shit...all these school shooting movies.  this looks fucking good though.  like the trailer.  especially the end of it.

cine

Yeah, I don't have any problem with movies like this. Any film with a message that's brutally honest. If the film is just trying to tiptoe around the *real* point or just half-assed the ideas to be safe, it's not worth making or watching.

Pubrick

without watching the trailer/tool-of-the-devil, i just know this will be COOL.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I'll definitely have to see this and Elephant...

This looks like a more horrifying facet to school shootings.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Victor

Quote from: i posted this in "elephant" a few months agosaw Zero Day last night at a test screening in nj. The movie is terrific, one of my favorites this year for sure, tho i doubt it'll get much play outside ny/la. Too bad, this film should be seen by all.
are you gonna eat with us too?