The Master - Spoiler-Free Thread

Started by MacGuffin, December 02, 2009, 10:12:15 PM

modage

Yeah even if I don't love the movie, her performance is pretty amazing in that.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pas

When she acts sad, her face becomes distractingly ugly. It's her mouth.

New Feeling

yet another in a long line of extremely obnoxious opinions by P.  Laura Dern's performance in Inland Empire is fuckin amazing and it's retarded that she hasn't had more quality parts since then

Sleepless

Quote from: Pas on June 07, 2011, 11:58:52 AM

Are you sure you mean Laura Dern?

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Pubrick

Quote from: New Feeling on June 07, 2011, 12:26:25 PM
yet another in a long line of extremely obnoxious opinions by P.  Laura Dern's performance in Inland Empire is fuckin amazing and it's retarded that she hasn't had more quality parts since then

Dude lighten up it was just a jab at JB who loves the film, and who i was relying to.

I think you've just never understood the joke.

I don't even know who you are, probably another in a long line of extremely oblivious freaks who take personal offence at things I say without understanding any of the context. As the marquee says, carry on my wayward poster..
under the paving stones.

P Heat

I knew it was a jab at someone when I realized you were talking about IE because i remember alot of yall liking it in its thread, at least Laura's performance

where's that user who got inside scoop on production?  (From Joaquin sis) And who the hell is Jasmine Woods?? she's listed in the cast. :ponder:
Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2012, 06:33:41 PM
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.
:P

Pas

Quote from: P Heat on June 07, 2011, 04:12:00 PM
where's that user who got inside scoop on production?  (From Joaquin sis) And who the hell is Jasmine Woods?? she's listed in the cast. :ponder:

Scared away by some spoilers-thing about a plane that probably won't even make it to the final cut  :doh:

P Heat

Figures... Just when we can get some news if Elswit has working in production or not.
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.

polkablues

Quote from: Pas on June 07, 2011, 11:58:52 AM

She's a fine actress, but I know what you mean by this.  She kind of ends up making this face:

My house, my rules, my coffee

theyarelegion

Pas

P Heat

IF she ends up stealing the movie (unlikely) , you guys will feel like dickheads lol

martinthewarrior

Quote from: Pas on June 07, 2011, 04:55:02 PM
Quote from: P Heat on June 07, 2011, 04:12:00 PM

Scared away by some spoilers-thing about a plane that probably won't even make it to the final cut  :doh:

I haven't heard anything else, definitely nothing that would shed light on the dp situation. If I hear anything I'll post it, of course.

Ravi

Move over, ,
the hot new GIF is

squints

jesus you guys. LOL-to the extreme.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche