If you can't wait until 24th...

Started by aurora, June 13, 2003, 03:13:59 PM

aurora

www.jetdvd.com are shipping the PDL DVD early =)

So if you want it NOW go get it!

Reed Rothchild

I've had the screener rip of it forever, but recently I deleted it cause the dvd is almost here!
You know, people tell me I kind of look like Han Solo.

DVD Collection

godardian

Okay, I've never purchased anything from them before, but... I really don't wanna wait any longer, so I'm gonna give 'em a try.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

ehem.... 19.95 for shipping?

yikes...  fuck that noise
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Pedro

Im just going to buy it from a store where I dont have to, um,pay for shipping when it comes out...I figure I'll get it when everyone else does.

ono

Quote from: 82ehem.... 19.95 for shipping?

yikes...  fuck that noise
You can change the shipping selection so it ends up only being about $3 for shipping.  But I don't know what option that is.  Just keep trying different ones and you'll come across it.

Me, fuck it, I've had PDL in my Amazon.com cart since a LONG time ago, but I never did place a pre-order.  I'm just going to go to Best Buy or whatever and get a copy the morning it's out.  May even place a hold if they let me to ensure myself of a copy.  Not like they'll be sold out or anything, and it's better than risking long shipping times and therefore risking not having the DVD on the day of Xixax's little film festival viewing.