NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Kal

Got home to Miami after a whole month traveling. I just went to supermarket and filled my fridge, and picked up GTA IV and the LOST game (saw it and couldnt resist, but I will probably regret it). I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend being a super nerd.

i'm watching the tv shows on gta iv. so far so good, the game is super immersive.
context, context, context.

brockly

Quote from: Stefen on May 01, 2008, 10:39:19 AM
Quote from: brockly on May 01, 2008, 01:20:30 AM
Quote from: Stefen on April 30, 2008, 01:02:09 AM
I put in 11 hours today. I played the shit outta it.

I needed a break, so I started playing Mario Kart for a couple hours. My Wii friend code is 3050-7978-9907 if anyone wants to add me. I'm really good though, so, you might not want to.

Also, I STILL haven't reached the next island or burrough on GTA. Granted, I'm taking my time, but still.

what a nerd.

..i added you to my mario kart wii friend roster. my friend code is 1161-0087-6659.

Werd.

How are you playing? I was using the Wiiwheel, but I found the Wiimote and Nunchuck to be more enjoyable.

really? im loving the motion sensors man. wiiwheel all the way. it took me a little while to get used to but now it feels just as intrinsic as the stick.

Quote from: Stefen on May 01, 2008, 10:39:19 AM
I play ONLY online now. It's alot more fun.

same here. the single player lost it's steam pretty quick, once i earned all the tracks i stopped playing it. i probably wouldn't have bought the game if it wasn't for the online.

Kal

sorry for being ignorant.. i still havent played the game... i will start tonight probably.

how is the online play? i will renew my xbox gold thing for this, cause i let it expire as i was never using it.

Stefen

I FINALLY got to Alonquin tonight. It only took me 19 hours.

I was starting to get a little restless, but Alonquin is a WHOLE new city. It's fucking nuts. The pedestrians are different, the streets are cleaner and more crowded. It's just completely different.

The third island is still blocked off. I hope it doesn't take another 19 hours to get there.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Stefen

Cinemanarchist, sorry, I had to split. That's the first time I've really played online, so I suck. What was the objective? Just run around and kill pedestrians? That's my kind of game.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

last days of gerry the elephant

I only have cron on my friends list from you Xixax people.

What's your user names?

cinemanarchist

Quote from: Stefen on May 04, 2008, 10:46:01 PM
Cinemanarchist, sorry, I had to split. That's the first time I've really played online, so I suck. What was the objective? Just run around and kill pedestrians? That's my kind of game.

No worries...I was getting ready to pack it in as well. There is a free for all mode but I don't think that was it. I'm pretty sure from there we could have picked a mode of play to enter into from one of our cell phones but I'm new to the whole thing as well. Sometime this week we'll get it figured out and be team deathmatching againt the world! We should try and form so sort of Xixax gang to take on all comers. If anyone else with this game wants to post their gamertag please go ahead.

Oh and right before you got there I was flying around the city in the helicopter and fuck that was amazing. When I saw you accepted the invite I had to land the chopper and come find you...when I was driving you around that was why I went back to where we started because I was hoping the chopper had re-spawned.

- My XboxLive tag is "Hulot Thugg"

-This is a good link for clearing up GTA IV multiplayer questions-
http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/wiki/GTA_IV_Multiplayer
My assholeness knows no bounds.

cinemanarchist

In all of the GTA IV madness I don't want my PS3 friends to forget about ECHOCHROME which is now available for download from the PSN Store for $10. If the picture below intrigues you in the least...check it out. If you have any questions...shoot.

My assholeness knows no bounds.

context, context, context.

Gamblour.

There are a lot of awesome videos on IGN about Echochrome. It looks cool, but I think I'd have to play it to really appreciate it.
WWPTAD?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

http://worldscollide.com/

Look, I'm going to be completely honest.

This could be amazing or the biggest flop on the planet.

You heard it here first.

Or maybe somewhere else, either way, you know at least a small portion of you is giddy inside.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Kal

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche