Breaking Bad

Started by squints, February 25, 2009, 07:23:38 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Woops, by "it" I meant the operation. It may be totally decimated, but I bet Mike could put something together. I'm assuming he has all sorts of contacts and knows the thing inside and out.

Fernando

Quote from: I Love a Magician on October 15, 2011, 12:39:46 AM
i just hope it's not by walt spilling the beans while he's drugged/out of it for some reason like all the other times he's let things slip ("which phone?" calling jr. "jesse" a few episodes back, almost telling jesse about jane in 'fly'). those are great moments but it would be much more powerful if he confessed it while lucid or if jesse somehow found out himself.

fear not, this comes straight from Vincent's mouth (AV Club interview):

QuoteWhat we don't want to ever have happen is the story moving forward just because of a big dopey lapse on one character's part. If we're going to have a character make a mistake, like Walt being prideful to Hank and thus making a tactical error, we want those moments to stem from fundamental character flaws that we've already established.

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on October 15, 2011, 04:22:03 PM
Woops, by "it" I meant the operation. It may be totally decimated, but I bet Mike could put something together. I'm assuming he has all sorts of contacts and knows the thing inside and out.

totally agree, if Walt wants to take over he will need Mike for sure.

have you heard the closing of Face Off in its entirety? the lyrics are so fitting to who Walt is now.

Kal

Reign Over Me is on TV and I just saw Mike. Damn I miss this show already. Sunday night  :doh:

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

Quote from: Kal on October 16, 2011, 06:57:12 PM
Reign Over Me is on TV and I just saw Mike. Damn I miss this show already. Sunday night  :doh:

Yo, and I just saw Mike in Buckaroo Banzai...sharing a scene with The Trinity Killer.

Consider this brain WRINKLED.  The biggest wrinkle came when I realized I had actually committed to watching Buckaroo Banzai.

72teeth

And this too! There's no excuse now that it's on netflix... i must be apart of the final season with you guys. Must.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

tpfkabi

Quote from: AntiDumbFrogQuestion on October 18, 2011, 11:29:14 PM
Quote from: Kal on October 16, 2011, 06:57:12 PM

Yo, and I just saw Mike in Buckaroo Banzai...sharing a scene with The Trinity Killer.

Consider this brain WRINKLED.  The biggest wrinkle came when I realized I had actually committed to watching Buckaroo Banzai.

The wheelchair man was in Tales From the Darkside: The Movie.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Pas

Thank you xixax for peep show and brealing bad and also for my general education.

Whenever i get lonely drunk like now i wish there was a way to relive the glorious mid 2000s of xixax. You know most talk abou the golden days of 4chan but we also really had something going here. Its done though, interne is dead

Breaking bad is fucking great though

Jeremy Blackman

One of Breaking Bad's science advisers was interviewed on NPR today. It was fairly interesting:

http://www.sciencefriday.com/program/archives/201112234

Reel

Thanks! I'll be occupied for the next few hours..

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Reel

Yeah! and SherryBaby's intimidating as fuck Parole officer:

This guys great.

O.

He's like a lesser Gary Oldman. Brilliant but under-appreciated and under-appreciated.
superb

picolas

and under-appreciated.

polkablues

Also, that's redundant, too.
My house, my rules, my coffee