verbing name

Started by slice, January 09, 2004, 12:29:46 AM

slice

this movie doesn't deserve its own thread, but i have noticed something odd recently.  apparently the pool in front of the white house slants while the building itself stays perfectly level

perhaps this will turn out to be a surprise disaster movie where the world's gravity is slanted 45 degrees and everyone dies

nix

clevage good. movie bad. but clevage good.
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

Pubrick

since 99, almost every movie called  ___ing ____ has sucked balls.

and it's a shame when a good one comes along with this syndrome. like...... i can't think of one right now. bowling for columbine maybe.

mandy moore however, is hot.
under the paving stones.

cine

Quote from: nixclevage good. movie bad. but clevage good.
"Cleavage Liberty"

picolas

Quote from: Pit's a shame when a good one comes along with this syndrome. like...... i can't think of one right now.
Finding Nemo.

seems as though the slant doesn't effect (affect or effect? MWAAAH) the water either. fuk'd. maybe the White House is the thing that's slanted. like it's just about to lift off.

nix

I wish I was a strapping secret service agent.

Maybe all I need is some black chuck taylors and hair gel.
-Woddy Allen

MacGuffin

Quote from: Slop
Quote from: Pit's a shame when a good one comes along with this syndrome. like...... i can't think of one right now.
Finding Nemo.
Raging Bull.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

i was talking about the last 5 years.

waking life doesn't count cos it's an adjective, it only sucks when ___ing is a verb. raging bull is an adjective also.
under the paving stones.

nix

Killing Zoe

Blazing Saddles

Kissing Jessica Stein

Romancing the Stone

off the top of my head
-Woddy Allen

Pubrick

thanks, i was talking about the last 5 years.

is this thing on?
under the paving stones.

nix

well nevermind. uh..........clevage good.
-Woddy Allen

cine

Chasing Amy

Drowning Mona

Living Out Loud

Searching For Bobby Fischer (93 though)

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

Being John Malkovich

Pubrick

chasing amy is nearly ten years old, and sling is not a verb in that sense.

i figured that if we're listing these movies it's cos of what i said "since 99". but if we're just randomly listing ______ing movies for no reason at all..

then, Swimming Pool, The Ring, The Shining, Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia.
under the paving stones.