XIXAX ADVENTURES PART IV: FINAL CHAPTER (FINALLY)

Started by ©brad, March 06, 2005, 02:22:27 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Five years after the fact and that's your ONLY contribution?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gold Trumpet

Haha, yea, let's start knocking the only member who actually posted multiple times yesterday. We're beyond being picky with our postings.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I was kidding, I was glad this thread was dug up, I had a great reread of it, I just didn't notice who last posted and I was looking forward to either an addition to it or something like that.

Are we that hard up for posts, though?  Come on, this happens all the time.  It's like a recurring rash, we can't keep panicking everytime.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: squints on April 10, 2010, 08:30:10 PM
Thanks to the fancy search function i discovered this....

wow.

hahah thanks for bringing this back.

this is exactly what we need right now.

and now i'll go back to not saying anything for a day or two..
under the paving stones.

©brad

Xixax adventures! Holy hell talk about a blast from the past. I remember the night I stole a bottle of cheap white wine out of my dad's fridge and locked myself in my room to write this nonsense like it was yesterday. Sigh...

squints

Quote from: Ghostboy
Okay look, I'm going to finish eating this piece of broccoli and then I probably should put on a pair of pants of some sort

where is ghostboy these days and what sort of pants is he wearing?

Quote from: RK
I haven't shit in four days.

I'd film this, but it'd seem too kevin smith-y. Maybe iluvamagician should film it?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

mogwai

Very fun to read this again. Cbrads captured me quite accurate although I'm trying to work on my "mutism".  😉 Hope everyone is okay during this crazy pandemic. ❤️