NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Kal

Who can not like Mario? unless you're 15 now and never played Mario as a kid, if you don't like it you're an idiot.

BTW I want the wrestling videogame with THE RAM!!

picolas

mario kart. how could i forget that. best version of mario kart ever. get that too.

RegularKarate

I have MarioKart for Wii and don't play it that often because I have nobody to race (because I'm too old for kid-friends).  I don't really like racing by myself.

I played Mario 64 a kajillion times on N64 and don't really want to get it for the DS, but if I found it for cheap, would probably pick it up for nostalgia's sake.

Stefen

Mario Kart on Wii is garbage. There is no skill involved. Just luck. I've heard The DS version is a lot better.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

old news but...Bioshock anyone ?? Oh my god what a game. I cannot talk too much about it without spoiling everything but that's just too good. Best story in a videogame ever, that's for sure.

now would you kindly go and play it if you haven't already.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pas

So fellow PS3 users as you can see in my sig my username is PasRap so add me as a friend and we can play some games !

Stefen

Kal

Quote from: Stefen on March 25, 2009, 10:11:56 PM
I got 360, bro. I can't pwn you with my console.

i always see you online but i never play with xbox live. fucking kids cheat at basketball and they disconnect the fricking thing when they're losing.

polkablues

Quote from: Pas Rap on March 25, 2009, 09:49:26 PM
So fellow PS3 users as you can see in my sig my username is PasRap so add me as a friend and we can play some games !

I'll totally friend you, but I rarely if ever play online multiplayer. What games in particular do you play online?
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pas

Quote from: polkablues on March 26, 2009, 12:21:19 AM
Quote from: Pas Rap on March 25, 2009, 09:49:26 PM

I'll totally friend you, but I rarely if ever play online multiplayer. What games in particular do you play online?

I play mostly single player but most of my games are shooters. I also have Little Big Planet and Burnout which are fun in MP. So I don't know my online skill but I'm good at single player if that means anything.

Quote from: kal on March 26, 2009, 12:06:54 AM

i always see you online but i never play with xbox live. fucking kids cheat at basketball and they disconnect the fricking thing when they're losing.

Stefen I can understand being a 360 kinda guy seeing as he comes from a rednecky part of the world. But you, Kal, a man of the world like you using such a proletarian console ? shame ...   :whip: :waving:

Gamblour.

Anyone play Mirror's Edge? I just bought it and I'm ADDICTED. It's an incredible game, never played anything like it. It's like Mario mixed with The Matrix and Half-Life. So wonderful.
WWPTAD?

Stefen

Quote from: kal on March 26, 2009, 12:06:54 AM

Yeah, I do that.

Pas

Quote from: Gamblour. on March 26, 2009, 07:59:53 AM
Anyone play Mirror's Edge? I just bought it and I'm ADDICTED. It's an incredible game, never played anything like it. It's like Mario mixed with The Matrix and Half-Life. So wonderful.

I was looking at it the other day, the graphics look great too. I was hesitant because of the bad reviews but I'll rent it this weekend.