trailer remixes

Started by 72teeth, October 04, 2005, 10:55:30 PM

NEON MERCURY

Kal

Kal

from the same guys that did the shining trailer...

and the fast and the curious

matt35mm

Quote from: kal on July 26, 2006, 10:02:39 AM
from the same guys that did the shining trailer...

and the fast and the curious

Were those really edited by the same guy?  They even end with the same e-mail address as The Shining trailer does... but those two are terrible!  When I saw the PAX thing on the Brokeback one, I thought it would be like a CleanFlix version of Brokeback Mountain, which might have been funny, but the idea actually used was stretching it.  And the Fast and the Curious was mildly clever, but sucked.

Chest Rockwell

This is my personal favorite. In my opinion, close to, but even better than Shining.

10 Things I Hate About Commandments!

Oh, and I saw the Toy Story Requiem some time ago. Pretty damn fine editing job. And funny, too.

polkablues

Quote from: Chest Rockwell on August 03, 2006, 09:00:12 PM
This is my personal favorite. In my opinion, close to, but even better than Shining.

10 Things I Hate About Commandments!

I'm not sure anything will ever be as good as the Shining one, but that was pretty damn good.
My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

not a trailer remix, but i wasnt sure where to put this.  its more like, wow i cant believe they wrote this song, than its the funniest thing ever.  but i actually work with the singer in this band...

"Die Hard" by Guyz Nite
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

this is the best brokeback parody trailer even though it's not edited like a trailer that much.

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

Derek237

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks