Help me identify this show!!!

Started by Stefen, November 25, 2004, 05:04:57 PM

Stefen

There was this show, years and years ago. I was probably 6-10 when it came on, and it was about a werewolf who has some weird sign on his hand. Like a burn or something, burned into his palm. I think he used to live in some kids tree house. I remember it vaguely but thats all I remember about it. Someone help me out.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

"Werewolf"

This is probably the episode with the treehouse you are thinking of:
http://www.werewolftv.com/episodes/guides/ep3.html
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ono

Is it this or this?  (Looks like Mac beat me to it.)

Stefen

It was werewolf! Thanks Mac and Ono. I just remembered it and I watched it when I was around 6 years old and thought it was awesome. Do you guys remember it? And was it any good?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

i remember watching that show.  and i remember it was scary . my dad has a cool model kit of the werewolf from that show.

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.