Lost (spoilers)

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2004, 01:10:26 AM

MacGuffin

'Lost' Actress Chooses Jail Over Service

HONOLULU - "Lost" actress Michelle Rodriguez pleaded guilty on Tuesday to a single count of driving under the influence, choosing to pay a $500 fine and spend five days in jail rather than do 240 hours of community service.

Rodriguez, who portrays police officer Ana Lucia, and cast member Cynthia Watros were both charged with drunken driving after they were pulled over Dec. 1 in separate cars within 15 minutes of each other.

On Tuesday, a judge gave Rodriguez the option of jail time or community service.

She was to surrender to authorities at Kaneohe District Court later in the day.

Watros, who plays Libby on the ABC castaway drama, pleaded guilty to drunken driving in January and was fined $312, ordered to undergo an alcohol assessment and 14 hours of counseling. She also had her license suspended for 90 days.

Both Rodriguez and Watros were spotted weaving on a road in Kailua, on the island of Oahu, where "Lost" is filmed. Both failed field sobriety tests.

Rodriguez recorded a blood-alcohol level of 0.17, more than twice the legal limit of .08. Watros had a blood-alcohol level of 0.10.

In 2004, Rodriguez pleaded no contest in Los Angeles to three traffic violations, including drunken driving. She completed a three-month alcohol program and is serving a three-year probation term.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow

I got excited until I saw the length of the sentence.

But then she could still get shanked in those five days.

polkablues

Quote from: hacksparrow on April 26, 2006, 07:38:04 AM
I got excited until I saw the length of the sentence.

But then she could still get shanked in those five days.

Dude, this is Michelle Rodriguez.  She could glare a shank dull.

I mean, just look at the woman:

They're going to have to put her in solitary as a preventative measure....

My house, my rules, my coffee

MacGuffin

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  My Eyes!!!!! Feels Like Burning!

I'm Blind. Damn you, Polka. Damn you all to Hell!!!!

Rodriguez Blames Steroids for Bad Behavior

Lost star Michelle Rodriguez has blamed her drink driving and subsequent bad behavior on her use of steroids. The star was sentenced to serve five days in a Hawaiian jail Tuesday, after pleading guilty to a drink driving charge. The actress insisted in court the steroid injections she had been taking twice monthly to treat allergies to "dust and cockroach resin" made her "manic." She developed the allergies upon arriving in Hawaii last year, where she films her hit TV show. During her December arrest for drink driving in Hawaii, she screamed and yelled at officers, at one point daring them to "put a gun to my head and shoot me." She had to be carried into the police station because she sat down in the station garage and refused to stand up, according to a police source. She said in court, "I wasn't right in my head. None of that verbal behavior was directed towards them. It was directed towards myself." About her arrest, she said, "I personally am thankful that I was stopped because of the fact that I didn't acknowledge my own behavior and how sporadic it was until all hell broke loose in my life." While in court, Rodriguez also asked the judge to take into consideration that she only got her driver's license seven years ago, so she could do a "car racing movie" and that "all of my driving experience started and was acquired from a car racing school." The actress claims she's "lost everything" because of her drunken driving arrest and had to sell her house and car to help pay for legal costs. When asked why she chose jail time over 240 hours of community service, she said, "I kind of have to go back to my life, go back to making some money. This sort of gave me a hard hit."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ultrahip

and she's got 'uuuuuuge nips!

Fuck hugh, Michelle Rodrodhugenips.

elpablo

www.abc.com is now offering online versions of some of their shows including, obviously, Lost. The epsiode has 3 30 second advertisements that you must watch if you want to see more than the first five minutes of the episode. The quality isn't amazing, nor can you watch it in full screen. But if I ever miss an episode and I'm feeling way too impatient/lazy to download a torrent, this might end up being pretty convenient.

MacGuffin

Buena Vista has announced Lost: The Complete Second Season - The Extended Experience (due 10/3, SRP $59.99) will be a 7-disc box set including all of the season's episodes, along with the Lost Connections interactive documentary, The Lost Flashbacks (unseen footage on the characters' backgrounds), 3 featurettes (Lost: On Location, Secrets of the Hatch and Fire and Water: Anatomy of an Episode), audio commentaries, bloopers, deleted scenes and more.

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JG

Kal

PLAY THAT ENDING AGAIN!!

DAMNIT I HATE WATCHING THIS ON TV... HOW EASIER WOULD BE TO WATCH ALL THE EPISODES TOGETHER ON DVD... I CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!

A Matter Of Chance

Holy Jesus Christ.

Why did "Henry Gale" say that Anna Lucia had killed 2 of their good people?

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: A Matter Of Chance on May 03, 2006, 09:10:45 PM
Holy Jesus Christ.

Why did "Henry Gale" say that Anna Lucia had killed 2 of their good people?

She killed Goodwin and the other she fought with and killed during one of the raids on the tail section, when Eko killed those 2 guys.

Quote from: RegularKarate on May 03, 2006, 09:02:43 PM
FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kal

Did you see how Shannon also got killed right after she got laid? I guess thats why Jack and Kate havent done it yet... keep Kate alive!

This was huge... I'm still shocked... For anybody interested you should read todays ASK AUSIELLO on TVGuide.com. It's ALL LOST with several questions answered. Not many spoilers, nothing big, but its good.

SHOCKED!!!  :shock:

A Matter Of Chance

Did anyone see the ad for the 'Hanso Foundation?' Or am I just an idiot?

Kal

YES, I saw it

These guys are insane and they want to make us insane too!!!

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/