Outrageously Sleepy (movies for bedtime)

Started by zerocool41, January 07, 2004, 10:15:19 PM

zerocool41

I'm really tired right now...What movie do you watch when you are about to fall asleep and don't want to turn off the tv?

I like armageddon and episodes of family guy
I'm going to lay down a monster hand here.

Pubrick

is this because of what i said in Walrus' thread?

please. ppl. u know what will happen, this place will be flooded with truly inane threads about ur last headache. quality control is not a bad thing.

if that is why u made this, zero, well congratulations u are being noticed.

if not, and i'm thinking this is the case, then u could rename it to what it's really about (movies to watch when ur falling asleep). and sorry, u just had bad timing.
under the paving stones.

zerocool41

Yes, yes, it started out because of what you said....but then it turned into the honest 'WHAT MOVIE DO YOU WATCH WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP' thread....a joke post turned into something beautiful.

Pubrick

so would u mind renaming the thread so it doesn't appear as just a blatant attempt to piss me off?
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

zerocool, if you're gonna post this much now, can you at least put Natalie Portman back?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

zerocool41

i post enough to know how to rename the thread...and we know mac will just redirect it to movie talk....do what you need to do.  and i'm sorry if it came off like i was trying to bug you...i wasn't.  

and mac, i felt some hostility with the natalie comment...

zerocool41

Pubrick

if u were serious about about this topic it should have gone in Everything Else cinema,. no biggie, i will move it,.

i also renamed it. here is a relevant thread.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Quote from: zerocool41and mac, i felt some hostility with the natalie comment...

Then you don't know me well enough.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

zerocool41

that statement could not be more true.  let's have lunch