has paul helped you with the ladies?

Started by cron, November 13, 2003, 01:43:55 PM

greenberryhill

QuoteAnd I as well have had many conversations that go along the lines of people saying Magnolia was "too long", "wasn't about anything", "confusing when the frogs fell". I usually give them a look somewhat like I may creep into their bedroom that night and slit their throat while they sleep, then I walk away. I am not that respecful of others' opinions...

whoa!!!! that was just similar to daniel plainview´s line, i came up with the crazy idea of what if pta read that post one time and it inspired him?

Frederico Fellini

Quote from: greenberryhill on October 11, 2013, 12:56:51 PM

whoa!!!! that was just similar to daniel plainview´s line, i came up with the crazy idea of what if pta read that post one time and it inspired him?

That's actually quite possible.  Even falls in with the timeline (2003 he was probably writing the TWBB script). But then again, saying you're gonna slit someone's throat is not an "uncommon" saying. I'm sure we'd all heard it before TWBB.
We fought against the day and we won... WE WON.

Cinema is something you do for a billion years... or not at all.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

polkablues

Only by the broadest definition of the word "possible". As in, falling somewhere between the two extremes of astrology being real and Freddie being in the closet.
My house, my rules, my coffee