"gimme back . my son"(and other classic 1-liners)

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 12, 2003, 10:03:54 PM

Pedro

Quote from: eward"I havent slept for ten days, cuz that's too long..."

dont know where i heard it.  honestly dont even know if its from a movie or not, maybe one a yas knows.
mitch hedberg...stand up comic

Find Your Magali

Alethia

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat
Quote from: eward"I havent slept for ten days, cuz that's too long..."

dont know where i heard it.  honestly dont even know if its from a movie or not, maybe one a yas knows.
mitch hedberg...stand up comic

THANK YOU! ahh, i feel a little lighter now.....

"et phone home...." and "it was nothing like that penis breath!"

Banky

FROM CC

" I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen"

"You Complete Me"

"I am a Golden God!"

"I'll tell you in aonther life when we are both cats"

©brad

we've totally done this before.

"But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?"

Ghostboy

SoNowThen

Quote from: GhostboyI swallowed your cum.

Definitely my fav CC line!

"Why don't you burn him, see if his ashes turn green."

The immortal DDL.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

TheVoiceOfNick

I don't know why, but some Total Recall quotes come to mind:

"You wouldn't shoot me.  We're married!"
(bang!!!) "Consider this a divorce."

"Give the people air, you have what you wanted!

Oh, and Ghostbusters:

"The flowers are still standing!"

"When a (forgot character name) asks you if you're a god, you say YES!"

SoNowThen

more Ghostbusters:

"Where do these stairs go?"
"They go up."

and

"That's the bedroom... nothing happened in there".
"What a crime."
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

NEON MERCURY

.."adrian!"...from rocky

more ghostbusters...

"my girlfiend s a  dog"....

cowboykurtis

your mother sucks cocks in hell -- exorcist. its just so poetic. tears have been brought to my eyes.
...your excuses are your own...

snaporaz

Derek237

"Hoo-ah."

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

Gloria

"Here's lookin at you, kid" - Casablanca
"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" - Jessica Rabbit
"Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!" - Dr. Strangelove
"Stupid is as stupid does" -Forrest Gump
"Evil will always prevail, because good is dumb." -- Spaceballs
"My name is Indigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" -Princess Bride
"We are the Knights who say... NI!" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

These are classics!

boombanglarrabee