You might be obsessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if....

Started by boombanglarrabee, October 21, 2003, 08:04:40 PM

boombanglarrabee

Quote from: freakerdudeI just read these PTA obsessive lists by boom. I really started digging BN about 2 months ago or less and am still captured by it. Now that I've seen Magnolia once and PDL 4 times, I have to say I have become fascinated with his work.

It's kind of weird how many of those PTA-isms I already know in such a short time. This has to be one of the best posts I have come across on here thanks to you.

One of the best lists ever!

Thank you!

All the contributions... I love them.  I'm so happy.

freakerdude

Quote from: BonBon85You might be obsessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if you quote the following:
Quote from: freakerduderespect the cock and tame the twat

And reply that it's tame the CUNT...sheesh.
May the lords of PTA strike me down for such a major flaw in my SINGLE viewing.....as noted in a previous post.
MC Pee Pants

Pedro

Quote from: freakerdude
Quote from: BonBon85You might be obsessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if you quote the following:
Quote from: freakerduderespect the cock and tame the twat

And reply that it's tame the CUNT...sheesh.
May the lords of PTA strike me down for such a major flaw in my SINGLE viewing.....as noted in a previous post.
oh they'll be fucking striking, buddy.  watch out.

lash larue

what about you lash larue, think you can keep your spurs from jingling and jangling......

jtm

Quote from: lash larue anyone knows what pta next project is.?

yeah, we all know.  but it's a secret. shhhhh.

Slick Shoes

... you read Sharon Waxman's book and find yourself questioning some of the anecdotes she lays forth regarding PTA because you just can't picture him saying that.

mehico

last time you were at a drug store you said to the clerk "motherfucker, you fucking asshole, who the fuck are you? who the fuck do you think you are? i come in here..........."

you constantly throw firecrackers

everytime you're in the passenger seat of a car, you lean your head against the window and sing "prepare a list for what you need before you sign away the deed"

you found xixax by trying to visit www.seduceanddestroy.com
You are the son of incestuous union.

analogzombie

...if while on tour with your friend's band (as a merch guy), you inexplicably find yourself at a party with Courtney Love, Kelly Osbourne and Har Mar Superstar, who informs you that Paul Thomas Anderson's coke is in the bathroom, and then you procede to ingest some of his coke,  not b/c you're a drug user per se, but just because it's his.

not kidding, no joke, this happened fo shizzle to me, word up
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

analogzombie

Quote from: Pubrickhar mar superstar is not a reliable source..

he is if you know him as Sean
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

ono

You seriously consider shelling out the money for this.

So very tempting.

RegularKarate

I have that poster... I'll make the signatures look just like those... really... one hundred bucks... that's all.

Pozer

matt35mm

Quote from: flagpolespecial-you refer to people as stanley when they're upsetting you 'fuck fuck fuck stanley don't do this to me' sometimes you throw a chair too.
This is pretty funny.  This is one of the most psychotic things a person could do, I think.

fulty

Yeah.

And this was my favorite.

Quote from: flagpolespecial-you found out who all the people paul thanks in the credits of his movies are and you thanked them too.

Thanks for the idea..!!
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.