PDL Movie Poster

Started by SHAFTR, September 26, 2003, 06:21:32 PM

Stefen

^haha, drunk Walrus is da best.

If these are alright quality, I'm in for many many many. I'm placing the Red with Irène Jacob on my ceiling above my bed.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

Got 'em! They're pretty freakin sweet! They stink a bit, though (:crazyeyes:) but they look really, really great.

Thanks Polka for the link man, that was cool. Very happy with them. I bought 25 ha!

polkablues

Lame, I haven't gotten mine yet.  :yabbse-sad:
My house, my rules, my coffee

polkablues

Oops, Pas reminded me about these.  I did finally get mine last week, and they're awesome.  Perfect condition.  I just need to find some super cheap frames to put them in and then they will be all over my walls.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pas

I want to order some more of these but I guess now is not the time hey?

Reel

of all people, a Canadian should know it's eh. "Now is not the time, eh?" I wanna get some too, but you're right now is not the time..hey

Pas

Ah! I didn't even notice that 'hey' (or more accurately, as you said, eh)

That's cause I'm french canadian and we don't end half (if not more) of our sentences with 'eh' but with ''hein'' (pronounciation is like ain't without the t...... just ain... you don't really pronounce the 'n' either, but it's there you know? it's 'ain' and not 'aine' ... anyway who gives a shit!)