Sydney Explanations

Started by filmcritic, August 16, 2003, 01:08:16 PM

markums2k

Quote from: filmcritic... it is fun trying to think of different things of what might have happened ...

I would consider that a subjective statement.

Finn

Was Sydney's last name ever classified? I like how he's on a first name basis throughout the whole film. But on the deleted scene in the dvd he's refered to as Sydney Blake. But on the alternate ending in the script, he's called Sydney Brown.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

NEON MERCURY

could someone explain to me why poeple like this film.....

ono

Because PTA made it.  Duh.

fulty

yeaahh.....exactly.

I could tell you why.....

but....that wouldn't really tell you why.
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

Stefen

People like this movie cause it looks cool. And it has a lady in a neckbrace playing the nickel machines, in a wedding dress. If you've never experienced spontaneous friction you will hate this movie. And you have to know some form of karate, even just regular karate to appreciate this film. If you've been to niagara falls you may 50% like this movie
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Find Your Magali

Keno fans will eat this movie up. It's da bomb.

analogzombie

It's like all other PTA films, you either 'get it' or you don't. There is no grey area with PTA. And I think if you are asking why Sydney took John under his wing, you most certainly don't 'get it'. It's the ame as ppl who think Boogie Nights is just all about sex.
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

Sally O'Malley

..the 'highlander' was a documentary and the events happend in real time.

cine