MovieNavigator.org covers PTA & PSH @ BAM

Started by Something Spanish, June 30, 2003, 10:14:15 AM

Something Spanish

Duck Sauce

thanks

DONT READ BELOW IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS

lots of things i like, the drawing of PTA and PSH, PTA writing out of anger, Dean going to smash the harmonium (which sounds like a great idea), PTA writing a movie for 3 years

this is my favorite

QuoteYou can never really remember. I can never really remember. I start out writing lists. Lists of actors that I would like to be in the movie or maybe I have a title, or just something that you’re reading sparks you or something that you’ve seen, or whatever it is.

I love how PTA isnt afraid to admit how he writes, it seems anti-pretentious

Vile5

"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

modage

i think he also mentioned that same lists thing in the IFC interview with Elvis Mitchell, (for magnolia), or am i wrong?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

sphinx

Quote from: themodernage02i think he also mentioned that same lists thing in the IFC interview with Elvis Mitchell, (for magnolia), or am i wrong?

i just watched it the other day---he goes into the lists thing in much more detail.  it'll be on the dvd, no worries

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

mutinyco

"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: themodernage02i think he also mentioned that same lists thing in the IFC interview with Elvis Mitchell, (for magnolia), or am i wrong?

He did mention it with Elvis Mitchell, but part of me wants to say it was for Boogie Nights.  Or yeah, it was Magnolia.  Shit.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Vile5

Yes, he did it, and it was for Magnolia but i guess that's his way to write in every movie
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí