Movies you're ashamed to admit you HAVE seen

Started by Xixax, January 22, 2003, 05:16:30 PM

context, context, context.

modage

Quote from: WalrusAlso, one of my ex-girlfriends had a horrible taste in movies.  Because of this, I had to sit through Darkness Falls, Jeepers Creepers, It, Final Destination 1 and 2 (if the saving grace of a movie is "The deaths are prety cool" then you know it's not too great).
jeepers creepers is good!  and final destination wasnt too bad either.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cyk

ok...i've only read the first three pages of this thread and i think i've got the doozie....

i watched "hanging up" purely because meg ryan wears a white singlet w/out a bra for the whole movie...

[i have a thing for her]

i felt dirty afterwards...
"The Wisdom Of Cyk"

"If your up to your chin in shit.........Don't make waves!"

MacGuffin

Quote from: cykok...i've only read the first three pages of this thread and i think i've got the doozie....

I re-read the first three pages and think I've got that beat...

I've seen about 90% of those listed. Even own some.

I don't feel dirty at all.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gabe

Quote from: MacGuffinI've seen about 90% of those listed. Even own some.

How was Maid in Manhattan?

MacGuffin

Quote from: BorjabahHow was Maid in Manhattan?

Not as good as The Wedding Planner.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks