Dude, Where's My Car?
Mystery Men
Jurassic Park 3
Guy Ritchie's version of Swept Away
Mr. Deeds
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."

©brad

Quote from: Peverything post-2000 by these fine ladies:

Oh yes. When do they turn 18 again? I know it's coming up.

Pubrick

Quote from: cbrad4dOh yes. When do they turn 18 again? I know it's coming up.

June 13th, 2004. i've got my plane ticket and binoculars ready.
under the paving stones.

Cecil

but pubes, arent they not fat enough for ya?

Pubrick

Quote from: cecil b. dementedbut pubes, arent they not fat enough for ya?
Mary-Kate is.
under the paving stones.

Duck Sauce

Thats not the best picture I have seen of them.

Duck Sauce

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Duck SauceWe look like a bunch of pedophiles

We are Pubrick is a bunch of pedophiles.

life_boy

The Godzilla of 1998.  Yeah, Rolan Emmerich's.  Guilty pleasure.  Hate to admit it.

MacGuffin

Strictly for P:

Gordon Directing Olsen Twins' New York Minute

What a Girl Wants helmer Dennie Gordon has signed on to direct the Olsen Twins film New York Minute for Warner Bros. Pictures, reports Variety.

The film, written by Emily Fox, is an action-adventure comedy set in New York that takes place over a 24-hour time period. It is expected to start shooting in July in Toronto and New York.

Fraternal twins Mary-Kate and Ashley shot to fame in the hit TV series Full House in 1987. They have produced and starred in about 12 straight-to-video movies and about 25 straight-to-video shortform shows and five TV movies.

The twins also operate the leading girls retail franchise in the U.S. under the Mary-Kate and Ashley brand, which in 2002 grossed just shy of $1 billion.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

CollinBullock

Okay, Mary Kate/Ashley & Amanda Bynes are hot in ways that make me go to consifessional, But I think we're missing the best piece of jailbait...

Hilary Duff.

That is all.
Reality is extraordinary.  Unfourtanetly, the best parts don't make good movies - Terry Gilliam

Bud_Clay

The Patriot

Pay It Forward

Varsity Blues

She's All That

Tiff

Is the topic "Movies you're ashamed to admit you HAVE seen" some type of code for "16 year-olds you're ashamed to want to fuck"?

...thought so. :wink:
"Shut the fuck up!"

Bud_Clay

i, for one, cant say i want to fuck any teeny boppers. amanda bynes is a blithering idiot. i cure morning wood with her picture on the wall.

just kidding......id never allow her picture on my wall.

Pubrick

i'm so there!

oh and..
Quote from: MacGuffinthe Mary-Kate and Ashley brand, which in 2002 grossed just shy of $1 billion.
that's a turn off.
under the paving stones.