PTA on KRCW.com

Started by ABKman18, June 25, 2003, 02:11:31 PM

ABKman18

PTA is on the internet radio channel KRCW.com at 2:30 pm pacific time.  If you miss it, I  believe you can stream it off the website.

chainsmoking insomniac

I can't connect to the site!!!!! Noooooooooo!
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

sphinx

krcw.com isn't a valid site...i'm going out soon, perhaps you can give me a correct address so i can capture it before we all miss it?

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffinHe made a typo:

http://www.kcrw.com/show/tt

Listen to 28 minute show here.

Which software do I need to listen the file (ram_wrap.cgi)?

Tried to convert it to mp3, didn't work, and the file size is only 1kb, maybe I'm not doing something right.

Thanks in advance for any info.

MacGuffin

Quote from: FernandoWhich software do I need to listen the file (ram_wrap.cgi)?

I'm listening to it on RealPlayer.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

chainsmoking insomniac

Shit, I can't get it to work!!!  

Oh well, at least I have him on tape.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"

Pozer

MacGuffs, you're the greatest guy, seriously. First, with directing me where to get the Sydney script and a numerous amount of other things and knowledge you've directed/redirected us all too.
All Hail To The Mac, All Hail To The Mac!
No, seriously though, you're the greatest.
Thanks
If I did smilies, you'd get 3 #1's.
your neighbor

MrBurgerKing

Quote from: poserIf I did smilies, you'd get 3 #1's.

# 1's with cheese? Seems like a bit too much. If you're going to overdo a trip to burger king, go ahead and get a double whopper with cheese and maybe a large onion rings. Actually, better yet, sometimes they'll even give you a triple whopper if you ask. A triple whopper with cheese, no onions, with a large onion rings and medium orange soda. I think a triple whopper is a better idea than 3 single whoppers. Or maybe a double whopper and single whopper. Speaking of whoppers, did you guys hear of the chicken whopper? It's the 'craze' that came into play at BK for a little while, but never really took off. I think the reason for this is the fact that the chicken whopper is just the f'ing BK broiler re-named! If they actually added some innovation to it, it may have taken off. Let's say they put some mozzerella cheese on it, and barbecue sauce, that would be a real innovation. Actually that'd be a great idea! I think if I pitched that idea to the CEO of BK (I don't know his name, maybe MacMuffin does?), he'd really dig it.

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: poserMacGuffs, you're the greatest guy, seriously. First, with directing me where to get the Sydney script and a numerous amount of other things and knowledge you've directed/redirected us all too.
All Hail To The Mac, All Hail To The Mac!
No, seriously though, you're the greatest.
Thanks
If I did smilies, you'd get 3 #1's.
your neighbor

Here here!  Well said, old sport!  Mac is our eyes when we cannot see, our legs when we cannot walk, and our fingers when we can't go fishing for boogers!  
Seriously though, you rock man!  :wink:
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

Jeremy Blackman

God, that is a great interview. I'm liking Elvis Mitchell more all the time, although his reviews can be just bizarre...

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ABKman18

Did PTA mention something about his next project at the end of the interview? I thought I heard he mention something he was currently working on, but I couldn't make out what he said...Did someone catch this too or am I just delusional?

chainsmoking insomniac

I second that.  I can't download the fucker.  Although Elvis Mitchell interviewed Paul on Independent Focus (IFC).  Did any of you catch that?
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

modage

from magnolia era?  yes.  otherwise, no.

from the q&a the other nite all paul said that, he is writing now.  working on something he has been working on for three years.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.