How about a 2020 Xixax Dekapenticon? - THE RESULTS ARE IN!

Started by ono, December 01, 2020, 02:36:17 PM

WorldForgot

Ono I submitted !

Campaigning for this movie above all else -- if you'd like a link to its Cannes Cut edit I can provide it FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: ono on December 01, 2020, 02:36:17 PMDon't put "the", "an", "a" before anything.  Instead say, for example: Master, The or Clockwork Orange, A.

I cringe that I wrote this rule once upon a time. Is it okay to break it?

ono

The only problem is it will affect alphabetizing.  I guess we can remove the rule and I just have to go back and retroactively fix everyone's entries who has submitted so far. It really doesn't matter too much either way as long as the titles are consistent.

Jeremy Blackman

Alethia

PinkTeeth

For Yalls Consideration

& I second the nomination for Stop Making Sense!

New Name, Same Typos.

jenkins

tbh i wasn't sure if i'd changed my email address (for this account) too but apparently i didn't since i emailed myself about changing my password. like uj i'm not going to participate in this but i'm glad it's happening. you know i'm so attracted to this niche nerdery

Alethia

Alethia

Out of the Blue

Killer of Sheep

A Nos Amours

It Happened One Night

Andrei Rublev

Come and See

Some Came Running

Vagabond

ono

Some stats, halfway through the nomination period: 38 movies with 2 or more nominations, and only 2 with 3 or more (and you'd be somewhat surprised what they are).  There's still a ways to go, and I'm sure to get a lot of entries on the last day, but I'd love to see everyone who's at least a little active here play along.

WorldForgot

You might be surprised at how many of the crew 'r active -- from what I can gather, wilder, reelist, and something spanish got tied up.

Sleepless

Ono, just checking you got my PM. Only I suddenly can't figure out how to view my sent PMs any more. Let me know if I can help out at all in any way. Looking forward to seeing how things are shaping up.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Alethia

In your inbox, on the MESSAGES tab to the left, there should be a dropdown menu with SENT ITEMS at the bottom.

WorldForgot

It wont save a copy unless you mark the checkbox bottom left of the post-editor before sending off. In case you dont see it in there, Sleepless.