XIXAX Film Forum

Alicia Widar

Jeremy Blackman · 33 · 2427

WorldForgot

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • 'change your hair, change your life'
    • portfolio ~
Reply #30 on: May 01, 2021, 07:46:08 PM
Last night I had the idea to post the Black Hole Sun video on a few various subreddits where people might be interested. This cover seems to be trending a bit, so I figured it has a chance to catch on, maybe the same way her Down In A Hole cover went viral. Who knows.

Started getting good responses right away, so I thought I'd post a few other random favorites in some band subreddits.

Just an hour later, it was clear things were going well. The reception was especially enthusiastic on /grunge and /coversongs. Here's the result right now, about 20 hours later:

Lol, JB! That's an interesting experiment.

And, dude, the Game Night directors are making the D&D flick so you may have more peeps joining you promptly! I've always wanted to play 4th/5th edition, or Tasha's Cauldron of Everything type expansions specifically, but it's hard to find a group, the people that I know that do play are only casual acquaintances or ex-coworkers.

Jeremy Blackman

• Admin
Reply #31 on: May 01, 2021, 07:56:17 PM
Nice. I'm sure I'll end up playing 5e at some point. I know a fair amount just from consuming 250+ hours of that show.

The TTRPG "space" is apparently considered a major new frontier in media/storytelling right now and fertile ground for new IPs. Which makes sense. The GM is basically a showrunner, and the players a writer's room.
"Hunger is the purest sin"

Jeremy Blackman

• Admin
Reply #32 on: May 03, 2021, 01:47:13 AM
My reddit posts were linked on Twitter by several people. Fun to see. And there was a little surge of youtube comments on the Undone video basically right after I posted that on Weezer's subreddit.

Meanwhile, she got her first news story (on a Brazillian music website). I think I was right about Black Hole Sun.
"Hunger is the purest sin"