4210 Strand

Started by WorldForgot, September 19, 2017, 04:13:15 PM

polkablues

Quote from: WorldForgot on June 21, 2019, 03:06:32 PM

Another one for the same musician, but instead of anime & sci-fi it's a Gregg Araki + Bram Stoker + Paul Morrissey + Queer Anarchy zinez inspired Italian-Supernatural brew... Something like that!

Shot by strandedwriter, the mutherfuggin' best ~

:twisted:

Quote from: WorldForgot on June 21, 2019, 03:06:32 PM
a Gregg Araki + Bram Stoker + Paul Morrissey + Queer Anarchy zinez inspired Italian-Supernatural brew... Something like that!

This is... an extremely accurate description. Very cool, and nice work!
My house, my rules, my coffee

jenkins

Quote from: WorldForgot on March 20, 2019, 03:11:10 PM

Have loved music videoz all my life and I finally got to create an "official" one <3
Very grateful to get to play within the genrez that inspire me and to contribute to SB'z cyber-queerpunk worldbuilding ~ ~

The premiere write-up compares our visuals to the 80z ... and well, although I was thinking more of Deep Red and Serial Experiments Lain, the night we wrapped third shoot day, we went with SB to Cinematic Void'z screening of BLOW OUT vs INFERNO at the Egyptian. Maybe they're not too off-base... I think it's the colors??
Now StrandedWriter iz part of Xixax too, and for real y'all, I just wanna give my friend propz... his lighting and composition is  :notworthy: imo.

the new one and this previous one i missed, i'm so into what's going on, very into this

WorldForgot

Thank you, both!! Spirit Realm double feature has been a blast to create. Slowly learning how to get productionz together and V Fortunate to have great sonicscapes and creative, scheming friendz.

WorldForgot

Officially doesn't 'release' until tomorrow -- when we submit it to the Tricktober contest.
But whatevz of course y'all get the sneak peek ~