Your Favorite Thrillers?

Started by Hibborandum, July 06, 2016, 06:03:55 PM

Jeremy Blackman

I was able to catch an early preview screening of The Well, and I have to say it's now one of my favorite thrillers of all time. The director was not in attendance, but I wish he were there for a Q&A, as the film raised a lot of questions.

Hibborandum

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on April 15, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
I was able to catch an early preview screening of The Well, and I have to say it's now one of my favorite thrillers of all time. The director was not in attendance, but I wish he were there for a Q&A, as the film raised a lot of questions.

Thanks for the update Jeremy, awesome!!! Happy to hear my instincts were right, can't wait to see The Well, moved from my top 5 to the number 1 spot of my most anticipated films!!!

polkablues

Speaking of thrillers, you guys, this one that I co-produced is currently available as of today through all your favorite stores that sell physical media, as well as digitally on Amazon and iTunes, and should also be available on most major cable/satellite companies' on-demand services. It's a fun action thriller with a dash of suspense, and there's at least a theoretical correlation between people paying to see it and me making money from working on it. Casper Van Fucking Dien is in it. The image in my avatar is a screenshot from it (may not apply if you're reading this post some time in the future). And if you like images, this movie has 24 of them every damn second for like an hour and a half.
My house, my rules, my coffee

polkablues

Hibborandum

Seems like a classic thriller, Beirut from the writer of Bourne, high hopes!!!

Hibborandum

Looking forward to The Girl in the Spider's Web, high hopes since he did Don't Breathe not long ago that I though was brilliant.

Hibborandum

Another thriller I'm looking forward to and that we can hope is as good as it sounds, Serenity, with Matthew McConnelly and Anne Hathaway.

polkablues

Quote from: polkablues on April 24, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

Speaking of thrillers, you guys, this one that I co-produced is currently available as of today through all your favorite stores that sell physical media, as well as digitally on Amazon and iTunes, and should also be available on most major cable/satellite companies' on-demand services. It's a fun action thriller with a dash of suspense, and there's at least a theoretical correlation between people paying to see it and me making money from working on it. Casper Van Fucking Dien is in it. The image in my avatar is a screenshot from it (may not apply if you're reading this post some time in the future). And if you like images, this movie has 24 of them every damn second for like an hour and a half.

This is now on Showtime, by the way, and can be streamed for free with a Showtime subscription. In the words of Showtime's famous slogan, "It's not HBO... it's Showtime."

Hibborandum

Hoping that Captive State will be an awesome movie, haven't seen a great sci-fi thriller in a long time!

WorldForgot

Quote from: Hibborandum on January 20, 2019, 07:45:29 AM
Hoping that Captive State will be an awesome movie, haven't seen a great sci-fi thriller in a long time!

Annihilation!

Jeremy Blackman

Hibborandum, we're going to start editing out your spam links the links to your promotional imdb list that you put in every post. You can continue posting, though, if you have something else to contribute.

Something Spanish

Hibborandum

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on January 20, 2019, 01:25:08 PM
Hibborandum, we're going to start editing out your spam links the links to your promotional imdb list that you put in every post. You can continue posting, though, if you have something else to contribute.

Sorry about that!

Hibborandum

Really liked Widows, great thriller!