Breaking Bad

Started by squints, February 25, 2009, 07:23:38 PM

picolas

tpfkabi

Quote from: Stefen on June 01, 2009, 04:13:15 PM
Part of me really wants Skylar to find out about Walt's business.

I could see her being a badass.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

diggler

I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Sleepless

Can't wait!

Got S1 for xmas, and watched the whole thing this weekend. Got S2 pre-ordered, and shall be DVRing S3 until I get caught up.

Really liked the bit where Walt is getting Chemo for the first time in a line of, practically brain-dead patients, illustrating parallels between supposed "good" drugs and "bad" drugs. Very interesting show, and very visually-driven too.

Proud of XF alum Vince Gilligan!
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Stefen

Despite the eye rolling coincidental season finale of season 2, I'm really stoked about season three. They film this show a couple blocks from my house so I've been keeping an eye out and trying to piece things together. Can't wait.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Stefen

Anyone watching season three? It's started slow but it's really laying the groundwork for an epic season.

Spoilers.

Skylar knowing that Walt is dealing meth was a bomb drop. I like the way it was handled. She isn't going to tell Hank as long as Walt stays the fuck away. I had her going directly to Hank and the cops.

It's so crazy watching this show because it's filmed in my home town with most scenes taking place within blocks of where I live.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

john

Yeah, it's great how strong the first two episodes this season have been.

Moralistic, tense and gloriously detailed... it's magnifying everything without losing the thread.

Odenkirk was pretty terrific in tonight's episode as well... glad to see he's still an integral part of the show.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

Stefen

Odenkirk has been so great the whole series. I hope he sticks around.

diggler

that pizza throw was hilarious. there's no way they could've planned that, and it was funny how it remained a plot thread the rest of the episode. this show has really found it's groove. i loved how they handled Skylar becoming aware of Walt's meth dealing, very understated and believable. i thought they dropped the ball last season in the way she didn't allow him to tell her, but her putting two and two together makes much more sense.

agreed that Odenkirk is a great addition to the show.  in the first season it seemed that Walt couldn't do it without Jesse and Jesse couldn't do it without Walt, but now neither of them can do it without Saul.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Fernando

good to know im not the only one watching, so far pretty great.

spoils

those deadly twins give me the creeps, why on earth did they pointed to baby's pic on the fridge? I feared the worst, I know the baby wasn't there but still.

hilarious line of the week: 'that is just perfect, pepperspray the man who's expressing his opinion under the first amendment'.
wish granted mr white.

tpfkabi

Quote from: Fernando on March 29, 2010, 05:34:51 PM
good to know im not the only one watching, so far pretty great.

spoils

those deadly twins give me the creeps, why on earth did they pointed to baby's pic on the fridge? I feared the worst, I know the baby wasn't there but still.

hilarious line of the week: 'that is just perfect, pepperspray the man who's expressing his opinion under the first amendment'.
wish granted mr white.

Probably thinking of multiple ways to get at Walt if they weren't able to kill him at that time - go after people he loves, future kidnapping, the possibility of a baby crying and giving them up?
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

cine

best show on TV (of the little television i watch).

second episode and there's already separate people out to get Walt AND his wife. loved jesse getting the house from his parents too.

Stefen

Shit just got real.

Spoilers.

Holy shit. Tucos family are all a bunch of maniacs. I'm wondering where Gus takes this. His interest in Walt is based purely on the wicked meth he makes and nothing more but I wonder if he tips Walt off at some point.

I knew Skylar wasn't going to say shit. Hank would look like a dumbass if his brother in law was the biggest meth dealer in the state, maybe country and he didn't know shit. 

Jesse and Walt about to start cooking again. Thats always fun.

Fernando

spoils

yeah, tuco's family is nuts. and gus who knows what he will do when the time comes, this show has surprised us every time so far, obviously walt cant die but I wonder if they'll sacrifice an important character here, I hope is not his bro in law or jesse, but probably if they axe somebody it will be hank.

and yeah skyler no fucking way she would rat out walt, but then she got revenge the only way walt could be hurt now.

and jesse really took his acknowledging of being a bad guy to heart by buying cheap his parents house.

Pozer

this season ive been forgetting about Lost till i get to the tv in the evening on tuesdays yet anticipate sunday nights in advance for this show. After ONLY THREE EPs, this season's already shaping up to be the best.

oh right, it's tuesday. what's it called's on.